Thread: Great idea...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Diamond Member
    Thanks

Great idea...

As I stepped out of bed this morning a photograph on the back of a magazine caught my eye and a thousand leds lit up in my brain. The idea is patentable and will revolutionize a huge industry. I would be able to licence the patent to some very large companies and a lot of money can be made. The idea is to cross two common technologies and to form a new spin on a very old technology. The wonderful thing about this technology is that not only can it be applied and used within new machines, big and small, it can be used to turn an existing machine into a revolutionary piece of equipment.

The question is where to from here; Development work would have to be done and software would have to be written.

I get gooseflesh when I think of the simplicity of the machine and the impact that it will have on one of the biggest industries in the world. You might think I am speaking $h1t, and that is ok, I bet that if you find out what it is you would go "Now why didn't I think of that"...

Wow, now I am the one having to think about Non-disclosure agreements....

Suspended
    Thanks
    Adrian if you can tell more or less what type of machine it relates to - maybe we can point u in the right direction,
    If it is at all Cnc I do know the correct people to talk to for u.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Strangely its actually sewing machines.

But I also have a revolutionary idea for a small CNC machine which will also do extremely well. It's also one of those obvious sort of ideas and I am astounded that nobody ever thought of it.

Silver Member league_of_ordinary_men's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    As I stepped out of bed this morning a photograph on the back of a magazine caught my eye and a thousand leds lit up in my brain. The idea is patentable and will revolutionize a huge industry. I would be able to licence the patent to some very large companies and a lot of money can be made. The idea is to cross two common technologies and to form a new spin on a very old technology. The wonderful thing about this technology is that not only can it be applied and used within new machines, big and small, it can be used to turn an existing machine into a revolutionary piece of equipment.

The question is where to from here; Development work would have to be done and software would have to be written.

I get gooseflesh when I think of the simplicity of the machine and the impact that it will have on one of the biggest industries in the world. You might think I am speaking $h1t, and that is ok, I bet that if you find out what it is you would go "Now why didn't I think of that"...

Wow, now I am the one having to think about Non-disclosure agreements....
    When you said stepped out of bed this morning a photograph on the back of a magazine caught my eye and a thousand leds lit up in my brain. I was thinking dam adrianh is a power saver going for LED's,hahaha no just kidding I love it when you get gooseflesh that's how good an idea is, I actually know a guy who's stomach gets up set that's how excited he gets,hahha You can send me a non-disclosure I will sign, because I need to know what this idea is.