Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by msmoorad View Post
    so, youre saying,your ancestors were apes?

Definately ..... And some of us haven't evolved properly yet ....

Thanks
    The ‘World Versus Bank’ Seen From South Africa by PATRICK BOND

In Washington, DC and ten countries across the globe, protests on October 10 target the World Bank during its Annual Meeting. Many are asking, isn’t 70 a dignified age for institutional retirement, especially for policies and practices long considered destructive but now seemingly back in official favour?

Founded in 1944 to finance war-torn Europe’s reconstruction, the Bank is now suffering one of its most severe credibility crises, accentuated by a new civil society campaign, ‘WorldVsBank’. South Africa’s three largest cities host teach-ins because this country, after all, was the model ‘Knowledge Bank’ pilot after 1990.

The old apartheid government and its democratic successor both adopted Bank policy advice, but the latter contracted only a dozen relatively small World Bank loans and investments from 1994 until two hugely controversial projects were funded in 2007 and 2010: the Marikana platinum mine and Medupi power plant

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/10/...-south-africa/

Fingerprints at the scene of the Marikana massacre

In the same vein, more recent Bank activity includes generous financing of the London mining house Lonmin’s Marikana platinum operation, including the supposed construction of 5000 houses for workers. South African Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa, the 9-percent ‘Black Economic Empowerment’ owner of Lonmin in 2012, had meetings and sent urgent emails to the minister of police asking for ‘more pointed’ action against the wildcat strike.

The next day, 34 workers were murdered by police.

Two years later, Ramaphosa admitted to a state commission of investigation into the massacre that he was the Lonmin director responsible for the housing programme, and that only three show houses were built.

See more in the link above;

Thanks
    Listen to this brave soul telling it like it is. Not exactly what “History” will reflect or be presented by any means.

A terrorist is whoever does not conform to the western doctrine, whoever insists on national sovereignty – whoever defends their national interests over the voracious interference of Washington and its European puppets – and their killing bulldozer, NATO.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/argenti...system/5407073

We need more people with the courage to speak out. She is on the sh*tlist aka hitlist, she's toast! She's a heroic soul.

Watch RT on the 22nd and 23rd October for an expose on the NATO bombing of Serbs, BUT this time it isn't their (USA/UN/NATO) Media twisting the facts and omitting parts of the blatant truth. This time a story much closer to the truth emerges to reveal the scale of the genocide carried out by Western Imperial Forces.

Thanks
    Here is a typical lie re-enforced by the threat of violence, detention on trumped up charges or death. The Imperialist Forces march on, truth being the first casualty. Syria, Iran and possibly Russia and China are also in danger of being liberated by Western Imperialists. Russian TV to expose similar tactics in Bosnia on 22nd and 23rd October. The real reason the people of ex-Soviet Union countries prefer a Russian to a Western alliance is that word of mouth knowledge of Western atrocities in Yugoslavia have scared the *#*# out of them.

Mainstream Media of course presented an untrue version and conveniently left out the truth about the criminal atrocities and the real issues. But then, they always do.

Rwanda and the Criminalisation of International Justice: Anatomy of War Crimes Trials

The Nato ordered indictment of Muammar Gadaffi by the International Criminal Court (ICC) during the Nato attack on Libya in 2011 echoed the indictment of President Milosevic by International Criminal Tribunal For Yugoslavia, during the Nato attack on Yugoslavia in 1999. Both men ended up dead as a direct consequence.

Milosevic and Gaddafi are not the only victims of this criminalised international legal structure. The list is long:
    President Saddam Hussein of Iraq,
    President Charles Taylor of Liberia,
    Prime Minister Jean Kambanda of Rwanda,
    President Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast,
    President Bashir of Sudan and
    President Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya.

The US claims that the violence that occurred tin Rwanda in 1994 would not have happened if only America and others had acted instead of standing by and doing nothing. But now, after 15 years of trials and investigations, we know that the America and its allies did directly intervene.

It was they who controlled that war and it was they who unleashed violence of an unprecedented magnitude and savagery simply in order to overthrow a regime that was an obstacle to greater conquests and riches in the Congo.

Their forces, we now know, did most of the killing and Bill Clinton’s lie that the US was not involved is one of the great lies of history.

As Boutros-Ghali told the Canadian writer on Rwanda, Robin Philpot, in 2004, “The Americans are 100% responsible for what happened in Rwanda.” Clinton’s big lie has been accepted and acted on because of the propaganda campaign that accompanied it in the media and the key to that propaganda campaign are the show trials at the Rwanda Criminal Tribunal, set up and financed by the same Nato countries and corporations and Soros connected ngos as control the Yugoslav, Sierra Leone and Hariri tribunals.

In 2003, a Scottish lawyer, Andrew McCarten, representing another accused at the ICTR, came to see me in Toronto stating he knew all about how the US and CIA controlled the tribunal at every level and that he feared for his life. He was very agitated.

He had just arrived from New York where had tried to meet with Bill Clinton, and had been thrown out of his office. He told me details of the US military and CIA penetration of the tribunal and said he was going to send me documents of even darker things.

The tribunal accused him of financial irregularities and kicked him out. Two weeks late he was dead. The police could find no cause for his car going off a cliff in Scotland. He was Scotland’s foremost military lawyer.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/rwanda-...trials/5408604

Suspended
    Thanks
    Yawn ........

Thanks
    An interesting article showing how important it is to have Media backing;

CBS anchor Walter Cronkite, who at the time was the most trusted and recognizable name in news, went on TV and declared that the U.S. should basically just "negotiate, not as victors," because at best "the bloody experience of Vietnam is to end in a stalemate." Upon hearing this, Johnson was rumored to say, "That's it. If I've lost Cronkite, I've lost middle America."
    http://www.cracked.com/article_19382...#ixzz3GsLxsxWG

The war on the flavour of the day, be it drugs, terrorism or some other BS isn’t new;

The whole of civilization is now facing a challenge with the growth of what President Dwight Eisenhower (1953-1961) warned the U.S. people against – the military/industrial complex – saying that it would destroy U.S. democracy.

We know now that a small group made up of the military/industrial/media/corporate/academic elite, whose agenda is profit, arms, war and valuable resources, now holds power worldwide and has a stronghold on elected governments. We see this in the gun and Israeli lobbies, among others, which wield great power over U.S. politics.

We have witnessed this in ongoing wars, invasions, occupations and proxy wars, all allegedly in the name of “humanitarian intervention and democracy”. However, in reality, they are causing great suffering, especially to the poor, through their policies of arms, war, domination and control of other countries and their resources. http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/10...trial-complex/

Here is an example of what needs to stop. In the words of a man in a position to know what he’s talking about. Why was this speech and the story of the suicide of three young IDF soldiers not headlines in the Media?

In a stunning indictment of the Gaza assault as the act of a savage nation, even its president has proclaimed Israel a "sick society" incapable of dialogue with those around them and in need of treatment. In a speech at the opening of a conference aptly titled, "From Hatred of the Stranger to Acceptance of the Other," Israeli President Reuven Rivlin - who as head of state has little real power compared to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, with far too much - suggested Israel has become a nation without humanity or empathy that has "forgotten how to be decent human beings." If you need further evidence of the justice of his claim, here's video of Israeli soldiers arresting an 11-year-old, mute, developmentally disabled boy near Hebron for the possible crime of throwing a stone as neighboring Israeli settlers cheer. This makes us sick.
    http://www.commondreams.org/further/...0/sick-society
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

Thanks
    A few examples of how Mainstream Media is just a tool, truth doesn’t even play a role in this reporting.

CNN deception: Live aerial footage of police running into Sandy Hook was of another school
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013...nother-school/

Why would NYT and CNN hire Liberians to PRETEND they’re deathly ill with Ebola? http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014...racy-theories/

Bear in mind what William Colby told us before his untimely death, namely: “The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media”, including newspapers as well as television.
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09...es-interviews/

No one died in Sandy Hook: Testimony from the Social Security Death Master File

To conclude, no one was killed on December 14, 2012 at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. More perverse still,according to the Social Security Administration’s records, none of the alleged Sandy Hook victims ever lived!
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09...still-wrong-2/

CNN’s Fake Gulf War Reporting
    Posted on June 10, 2011 by Dr. Eowyn

This is a CNN broadcast about the Gulf War in 1991, by correspondent Charles Jaco ostensibly reporting live from Saudi Arabia. Jaco faked it. He was reporting from some studio.
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2011...war-reporting/
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

Thanks
    Trickster, who is this nwo in one sentence? The greedy politicians right here already have their 'sights on sa,' so they beat the nwo to sa
    "Why do we never get an answer, when we're knocking at the door
    With a thousand million questions, about hate and death and war?"

Thanks
    News is propaganda BS! By now we should have realized the fact that News is controlled.

Video – German journo: European media writing pro-US stories under CIA pressure
    German journalist and editor Udo Ulfkotte says he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agents under his own name, adding that noncompliance ran the risk of being fired. Ulfkotte made the revelations during interviews with RT and Russia Insider.

“I ended up publishing articles under my own name written by agents of the CIA and other intelligence services, especially the German secret service,” Ulfkotte told Russia Insider. He made similar comments to RT in an exclusive interview at the beginning of October.

“One day the BND (German foreign intelligence agency) came to my office at the Frankfurter Allgemeine in Frankfurt. They wanted me to write an article about Libya and Colonel Muammar Gaddafi…They gave me all this secret information and they just wanted me to sign the article with my name,” Ulfkotte told RT.

“That article was how Gaddafi tried to secretly build a poison gas factory. It was a story that was printed worldwide two days later.”

Ulfkotte reveals all this and more in his book ‘Bought Journalists,’ where he mentions that he feels ashamed for what he has done in the past.

“It is not right what I have done in the past. To manipulate people, to make propaganda. And it is not right what my colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to betray people not only in Germany, but all over Europe,” he told RT. “I was a journalist for 25 years and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public.”

“I was bribed by the Americans not to report exactly the truth…I was invited by the German Marshall Fund of the United States to travel to the US. They paid for all my expenses and put me in contact with Americans they’d like me to meet,” he said.

“I became an honorary citizen of the state of Oklahoma in the US just because I wrote pro-American. I was supported by the CIA. I have helped them in several situations and I feel ashamed for that too.”

Many other journalists are involved in the same practice, Ulfkotte added.
    “Most of the journalists you see in foreign countries, they claim to be journalists and they might be. But many of them, like me in the past, are so-called ‘non-official cover.’ It means you work for an intelligence agency, you help them if they want you to. But they will never say they know you.”
    http://www.pakalertpress.com/2014/10...Alert+Press%29

Thanks
    Trickster, who is this nwo in one sentence? The greedy politicians right here already have their 'sights on sa,' so they beat the nwo to sa??
    "Why do we never get an answer, when we're knocking at the door
    With a thousand million questions, about hate and death and war?"

Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast