Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    Please provide the source of your claim "the Malaysian Airliner was shot down by a Ukrainian fighter jet" (which I point out you have presented as fact).

Lol copy pasted "fact"

2. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (18-Nov-14)

Suspended
    Thanks
    Please provide the source of your claim "the Malaysian Airliner was shot down by a Ukrainian fighter jet" (which I point out you have presented as fact).

Lol copy pasted "fact"

And once again what has this got to do with SA ....... As per your heading ?

4. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (18-Nov-14)

Thanks
    Dave, here are some pertinent questions and then the links or the source of my claim as requested. I've not posted the whole article in the following links.

There were reports that the Ukranian Airforce shot the liner down five days after the tragedy happened. Not like the MSM that unanimously claiming and clamouring that Russia was to blame, five minutes after the plane went down.

Why would radar records be confiscated?

Why would a Spanish air controller (in Ukraine) and other foreigners be removed from their posts?

Why would Ukraine Security confiscate air traffic control recordings?

Why would the BBC withdraw (remove) their report?

Why are the contents of the blackbox reports not being made public? Where are the satellite pictures taken by US spy satellites?

Why would Google remove/delete pictures of the wreckage from Google?

Mystery Solved: Russia Releases Photos of MH17 Being Shot Down from the Air

Andrew Anglin
    Daily Stormer
    November 14, 2014

Though everyone already knew that the West was responsible for the shooting down of Malaysia Flight MH17, as they had refused to release the satellite footage of the plane going down, we now have incontrovertible proof.

Russia has acquired and released photos showing the plane being shot down by a fighter jet.

http://www.dailystormer.com/mystery-...-from-the-air/

Malaysian Mainstream Media: MH17 was downed by a Military Aircraft, “Cannon Fire from Fighter Jet”

The following report was published by the News Straits Times, Malaysia’s MSM newspaper, quoting previously published articles by Global Research pertaining to the downing of MH17.
    This constitutes and important development.

It breaks the official consensus to the effect that Russia was behind the downing of the aircraft. The Malaysian MSM has presented a viewpoint which goes against that upheld by the Obama Administration

Listed below are selected GR references pertaining to the downing of MH17 by a military aircraft, which were used as source material for the NST article.

In a damning report dated Aug 3, headlined “Flight 17 Shoot-Down Scenario Shifts”, Associated Press reporter Robert Parry said “some US intelligence sources had concluded that the rebels and Russia were likely not at fault and that it appears Ukrainian government forces were to blame”.

Parry had said that Bociurkiw’s testimony is “as close to virgin, untouched evidence and testimony as we’ll ever get. Unlike a black-box interpretation-analysis long afterward by the Russian, British or Ukrainian governments, each of which has a horse in this race, this testimony from Bociurkiw is raw, independent and comes from one of the two earliest witnesses to the physical evidence.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/malaysi...er-jet/5395134

More to follow
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

Thanks
    Ukraine’s Security Service Has Confiscated Air Traffic Control Recordings With Malaysian Jet
    Earlier, when we commented in the abnormality in the flight path of flight MH-17, we said that “perhaps before coming to “certain” conclusion about the involvement of this rebel or that, the key questions one should ask before casting blame, is why did the pilot divert from his usual flight plan, why did he fly above restricted airspace, and just what, if any instructions, did Kiev air control give the pilot in the minutes before the tragic explosion?”

The simple answer would have come if Ukraine had merely released the Air Traffic Control recording from the tower and flight MH 17, something Malaysia did in the aftermath of the disappearance of flight MH 370, which at last check has still not been uncovered.

It now appears that answer will not be forthcoming because as the BBC reports
    “Ukraine’s SBU security service has confiscated recordings of conversations between Ukrainian air traffic control officers and the crew of the doomed airliner, a source in Kiev has told Interfax news agency.” - http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28360784 -

What happens to the recordings next is completely unknown. What is known is that any hope of getting an undoctored explanation why the plane flew as it did, or what the pilots may have seen or said in the moments before the explosion, is forever gone.

It also means that any hope of actually working with facts instead of emotional appeals, and getting to the bottom of the Malaysian airline tragedy, resides in what may be recorded by the black box, whose location right now is not exactly clear.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/ukraine...an-jet/5392197

Russia’s Channel One show satellite photo evidencing MH17 was downed by fighter jet
    MOSCOW, November 14. /TASS/. Russia’s television Channel One said on Friday it had a photo presumably made by a foreign spy satellite in the last seconds of Malaysia’s MH17 flight over Ukraine.

Channel One showed Ivan Andriyevsky, the first vice president of the Russian Union of Engineers, demonstrating a photo sent by a George Beatle, who had introduced himself as an air traffic controller with a 20-year working record.

According to Beatle, the Malaysian Boeing was shot down by a fighter jet that followed it. First, the Boeing came under gun fire and then the cockpit was hit by an air-to-air missile, its right engine and the right wing were hit by a heat-seeking missile.

The e-mail had an enclosed snapshot of a missile launch from under the fighter’s left wing directed right at the Boeing cockpit.

“We see a space shot made from a low orbit. Such photo shots are typically made in air and ground surveillance purposes,” Andriyevsky said. “Coordinates on the photo hint that it was made by an American or a British satellite. We have thoroughly analyzed this photo to find no signs of fake.”
    http://en.itar-tass.com/world/759835
    Another report of much the same is here; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3J8FeJdeO

Suspended
    Thanks
    I want to just thank you for a GREAT thread ............ The little bit i do read puts a smile/laugh on my face everyday

8. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (18-Nov-14)

Thanks
    Spanish Air Controller @ Kiev Borispol Airport: Ukraine Military Shot Down Boeing MH#17
    Update:
    Since posting this article, we received messages to the effect the Spanish Air controller is fake and that the twitter message were sent out of London. These reports are incorrect. Upon further investigation, the Spanish Air Controller conducted several media interviews in the last 2-3 months, see his interview with RT: http://actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/...ucrania-crisis

UPDATE:
    We are informed that the twitter account of the Spanish air controller has been closed down. Following his statements, he and is family have been threatened by the Kiev regime, including death threats.

He has been deported from Ukraine. He is a man of courage and determination committed to the truth.

See his TV interview on RT Spanish

http://actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/...ucrania-crisis
    Forward this article far and wide.

This report has yet to be fully corroborated and should be read with caution. We have highlighted relevant sections. Update: the report is corroborated

Deleted BBC Report. “Ukrainian Fighter Jet Shot Down MHI7″, Donetsk Eyewitnesses

The Catastrophe of #MH17: #BBC in the Search of the “#BUK” – The Video Report Deleted by @BBC
    The original BBC Video Report was published by BBC Russian Service on July 23, 2014.

In a bitter irony, The BBC is censoring its own news productions.
    Why did BBC delete this report by Olga Ivshina?

Is it because the BBC team was unable to find any evidence that a rocket was launched in the area that the Ukrainian Security Service (“SBU”) alleges to be the place from which the Novorossiya Militia launched a “BUK” missile?

Or is it because every eyewitness interviewed by the BBC team specifically indicated the presence of a Ukrainian military aircraft right beside the Malaysian Airlines Boeing MH17 at the time that it was shot down?

Original BBC Video Report: Preserved by Google Web-cache (hotlink may not work from here but works from the link)
    Transcript of the BBC Video Report (in the link)

http://www.globalresearch.ca/deleted...nesses/5393631

Another source;
    http://russia-insider.com/en/militar...ainian_jet_bbc

There are a few more and as usual the MSM is putting out denials and debunking articles. As such this is only one side of the story, which just happens to be the side that applies logic and calls it as they see it. There are so many articles posted as they contained the articles that formed my opening questions, no disrespect intended, and I sincerely hope none taken.

Suspended
    Thanks
    I reckon if a Ukranian jet did shoot it down then the conspiracy theorists would say it came from the ground in the Ukraine
    So basically there is always another theory...

11. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (18-Nov-14)

Thanks
    Opinion;

The United States is up to its old tricks again, well not again it’s more like still. I see South Africa’s back on, or still on the list.

When the US/UN/NATO alliance imposed sanctions on the Apartheid Regime it was a farce. American cars and products were openly and freely available. American companies were actively doing business in South Africa. Fluor and CBI (Chicago Bridge and Iron) were two big companies involved in erecting and building Sasol 2 and 3, in Secunda during the height of sanctions.

Now the US is making senseless and untruthful allegations, without any proof at all against Russia. How is it that a potential flashpoint like the Ukraine is not under 24 hour satellite surveillance? It is? Then where in the world are the satellite images that could back the US allegations up?

Oh, they don’t need to back their allegations up, because as we all know the US knows what it’s talking about. They’re lying, and badly so in my opinion.

Below is a short ‘cut and paste’ and a link to the source.

The United States judging and punishing the rest of the world

In addition to Cuba, Washington currently is imposing economic and other sanctions against Burma, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, China, North Korea, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Turkey, Germany, Malaysia, South Africa, Mexico, South Sudan, Sudan, Russia, Syria, Venezuela, India, and Zimbabwe. These are sanctions mainly against governments, but also against some private enterprises; there are also many other sanctions against individuals not included here.

How many voters does it take to change a light bulb? None. Because voters can’t change anything.

http://williamblum.org/aer/read/134
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

Thanks
    @Trickzta you may be on to something thing!

Have a look at the former Soviet Union’s history of shooting down civilian planes.

Sure the tiger’s stripes has changed, it’s the Russian Federation, but old habits and tactics die very hard…There were two incidents in particular..so, sure the Russian Federation has a Capitalist economic system and democracy but they also have veterans of the Soviets dark past.

The erstwhile Soviet Union was also very poor at propaganda.
    The West beat them throughout the cold war with propaganda, for instance ‘The Propaganda that communism is evil and only for atheists,' persist to date.

Very poor with propaganda indeed..
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

14. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (19-Jan-15)

Thanks
    Hi all. I'm still stuck on a phone for now. By December I will not be constrained by this handicap. I'll also (it seems) no longer be constrained by non disclosure agreements.

Are you ready for part two (the South African chapter)? Have you noticed that while conspiracies remain conspiracies the theories are proven to be factual (not all but many if not most)?

Did you miss me? Lol I doubt I'll get one yes in the replies if anyone takes the time to reply.

Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast