Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I see Trickzta is back to volume over quality again
    I'm afraid I've got better things to do than pick over piles of rubbish to find a few gems (that upon reflection might be there more by accident than intent).

Get with the program, Trickzta. No-one is interested in junk.
    I thought you were going to get serious.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    eish....what rubbish.

HR - Are you now based in CT or JNB?
    Both Adrian - enjoying being back in Ct so spend 3 or 4 weeks here at a time

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    eish....what rubbish.

HR - Are you now based in CT or JNB?
    Both Adrian - enjoying being back in Ct so spend 3 or 4 weeks here at a time

Did an awesome sunset cruise tonight

Thanks
    Please watch the Nazi Bankster Crimes here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTkGJsE0Ptk

5. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (01-Sep-14)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Truef View Post
    Please watch the Nazi Bankster Crimes here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTkGJsE0Ptk
    Too true. They're at it again. The Petro-dollar is all that's keeping the USA going. It's civil war and bust or it's WW3.

Illuminati bankers and their Zionist go-fers like Harper are behind the problems in Ukraine. Putin’s objection to “unipolar” world power is an obstacle to their “New World Order.” They start most wars and are never denied.

I also want to thank the mass media for suppressing the
    following statement by Dutch intellectuals: “Mr. Putin. Please accept our apologies on behalf of a great many people here in the Netherlands for our Government and our Media. The facts concerning MH17 are twisted to defame you and your country. We are powerless onlookers, as we witness how the Western Nations, led by the United States, accuse Russia of crimes they commit themselves more than anybody else. We reject the double standards that are used for Russia and the West. In our societies, sufficient evidence is required for a conviction. The way you and your Nation are convicted for ‘crimes’ without evidence, is ruthless and despicable.”This kind of irresponsible peace-mongering and reprehensible honesty is hazardous to the war process.
    http://wikkorg.wordpress.com/2014/08...ms-of-old-age/
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

Thanks
    The City of London World Banksters have always been Cutouts for the Third Force.

There is a powerful Third Force that has been covertly managing world affairs behind the scenes for many generations and this force is now making another big move to re-arrange the geopolitical forces that have controlled the world since the New Deal, when the British Banksters went covert used America became their engine of world dominance and war-making power through the US Petro Dollar.

It seems as if the Third Force and its NWO “old black nobility” Globalist minions in Europe have decided to cut-loose their main Cutouts the City of London Banksters and their American cutouts by taking down the US Petro Dollar and while building up China and other BRIC nations to be their newest primary Cutouts. This appears to have been a long term Third Force strategy which was sold to the American leaders as the argument that Free Trade would make the American economy strong and secure.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03...rs-hello-bric/

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    You should try reading this from a "conspiracy theory sceptic" point of view, Trickzta.

For example, what is the "US Petro Dollar" supposed to be mean to the outside observer (other than implied derogatory jargon)?

9. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (04-Sep-14)

Thanks
    Oh boy... I see we back to old tricks again. I will try this one last time. Ok, Imagine if you will that we are standing around the braai. So what is your view Trick? "Link link link I am a robot... USA use vaccine for NWOJew cluster" why do you think this? "Cluster JewNWO for vaccine use USA ...robot a am I... link link link".

Unplug brother... just say what YOU think of the stuff you have read, try not to just regurgitate, makes me feel so lame in the back legs I could shit. Hey but I am still glad you back so please goooi!
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

11. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (04-Sep-14)

Suspended
    Thanks
    I don't even read copy paste stuff.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Tricky is talking rubbish again.

Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast