How serious do you, as a business owner, take your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and CMS (Content Management Solutions)? I worked as an expert abroad for a few years (in between getting my trade license), working on the Google.co.uk and Google.com servers; and I've had a look at the state here, and not many businesses are doing what they can to get on the front page of Google.co.za for keywords?

I am thinking of hanging up my electrician boots (Outsource the work), and have opened a Web Vitality branch in South Africa, as it is my true passion, but am struggling to get clients (Even though the methods I was taught abroad far outrank those implemented by companies in SA). An example of my work is the plumbing / electrical websites I have created (link in signature), and they are the 2 most optimized sites in SA for certain key phrases. I will eat my hat if you can show me otherwise (The only reason they aren't on the front page yet is the domain name is under 3 months old, and Google doesn't allow these to compete in order to stop spam tactics that take advantage of the crawlers. My claim can be verified if you run the sites through Moz.com).

Could anyone please suggest clients I could approach for this? The type of clients I worked with in the UK were mostly online shops, but the market isn't as big here in regards to that. Your thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks