Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: South African parents stand accused of murdering their baby.

Thanks
    The thing about life is it is not fair. I have not read the links but i am imagining what those parents are going through. However, it has be proved beyond doubt that they were not negligent enough to cause the death of their child.

2. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (08-Nov-13)

Thanks
    As promised a expose of Mainstream Medical fraud and corruption. I’ve limited the number of pages I’m posting, personally I’m of the opinion that this post is way too long, yet I’ve only scratched the surface.
    I’ve used Mainstream Media reports as well as the more obscure sources when Mainstream Media (MM) requested payment for access and/or when MM ignored the story. My own comments are *preceded by and end with* an asterisk. Some Headlines say it all, no comment needed.
    Remember that all my posts are opinion, I am not qualified to comment on Medical matters, I am however able to question and hopefully resolve some nagging doubts about the integrity of some scientists, scientific report fraud allegations, Governmental Agencies, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers etc.

First off a clip where (in my opinion) shocking details are revealed.
    *40 different viruses in these vaccines anyway……..just after 6 minutes.*
    *Dr Albert Sabin speaks near the end of this 10 minute clip*
    Merck vaccine scientist admits presence of SV40 and AIDS in vaccines - Dr. Maurice Hilleman
    http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=13...2F94D2CD90EF7B
    *Monkey Business Exposed!*
    *Related article;* HIV vaccines cause 50 percent false positive rate in HIV tests
    *If hot link doesn’t re-post this link can be found on the page that first link opens.*

*Another reason why obscure websites are prominent in my posts might be that the Mainstream Media in the USA is owned/controlled by a few wealthy individuals. (Need links?)*

It is sad that only the alternative media (which is quickly becoming the dominant media now) dares cover the truth about this story, but that's exactly why we need your help in getting this story more widely read by others.

This story can't be completely told, by the way, without mentioning the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, an elaborate scheme set up by the U.S. government to insulate pharmaceutical companies from lawsuits that should have been filed by all the parents of children damaged by vaccines. Think about this: Vaccines are so dangerous that the U.S. government had to set up an extra-constitutional court system just to make sure the American people can't seek justice against Big Pharma!

The vaccine industry is run by such a powerful cabal of medical criminals that even the U.S. Supreme Court says it has no jurisdiction whatsoever when it comes to the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. In other words, this kangaroo court is more powerful than the U.S. Supreme Court! And its sole purpose, of course, is to make sure vaccine companies can never be sued, even as their products cause widespread fatalities and neurological harm in children, including autism. (http://www.naturalnews.com/031484_Supreme_Co...)

*Many millions were paid out to victims – mostly settled out of court.. No links but they are available.*

Wall Street Journal report.
    Top Pain Scientist Fabricated Data in Studies, Hospital Says;

Dr. Reuben had been a paid speaker on behalf of Pfizer's medicines, and it paid for some of his research.
    http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...72510903888207

Using the guise of ‘established’ medical science, these widely accepted studies are disseminated through medical journals and accepted as the ultimate authority by many. In the case of professor Sheng Wang of Boston University School of Medicine Cancer Research Center, his cancer research was found to be misconducted, fraudulent, and contain altered results. What is unsettling is the fact that his research had been previously accepted and used as a cornerstone from which to base all subsequent cancer research.

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/cancer-res...#ixzz2k2FIjjTd
    *Scary – “cornerstone ….. ALL subsequent cancer research*

One such example involves Dr. Scott Reuben, a well-respected anesthesiologist who was the former chief of acute pain of the Baystate Medical Center in Springfield Massachusetts. It later came out that Dr. Reuben fabricated the data for 21 studies, all of which were doctored to deceive consumers into thinking drugs like Vioxx and Celebrex were safe.

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/cancer-res...#ixzz2k2G90Gdu
    *What can I say? Doctor doctors and fabricates data for 21 studies*

Mistakes in Scientific Studies Surge
    Wall Street Journal report.
    http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...11850666582080

*At this point the WSJ requested that I subscribe to their journal for a dollar a week or something like that. I was unable to read the article but the Headline says it all. Mistake is the PC (politically correct) word in my opinion.*

USATODAY Report.
    Psychiatrist: Company hid Prozac, suicide link
    Eli Lilly & Co. officials lied 15 years ago in denying there was any evidence the anti-depressant Prozac could cause suicidal behavior, a Harvard psychiatrist has charged.

"'Oh no, no, we never heard of such a thing,' they told me," Teicher said. But studies from the 1980s showed such dangers, he said, and German drug regulators wouldn't license the drug when Lilly first applied in 1985, citing "suicidal risk." The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Prozac in 1987. But when problems started surfacing, the agency held a scientific advisory panel hearing in 1991 and found no evidence of a link to suicide.
    Before that hearing, Lilly published studies showing Prozac was safe, Teicher said. "They culled patients from their worldwide trials, they cherry-picked the studies, leaving out the trials showing problems."
    http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...zac-usat_x.htm

*Pay for Medical Reports or subscribe to this ‘Elite Site’ that is often the source of “Alternative Website” articles.*
    http://www.elsevierbi.com/reports
    Elsevier and Medtech Insight proudly serve the Top 40 medical device companies within the Fortune 100 community, and is globally recognized as "The Most Influential Publisher of the Last 100 Years" by the Special Libraries Association. In addition, we are consistently ranked #1 among the Top 10 Scientific, Technical, and Medical companies, as reported by Outsell.
    Adverse Drug Reactions Cover-Up? 80,000 Drug Files Go ‘Unreported’ by Big Pharma
    It’s not news to say that the medical industry isn’t much interested in our health. Now, wealth - that’s something different, as we’ve seen in the ties between the DSM-5 panel members and pharmaceutical companies and the disease machine that is the cancer research industry. Roche and Genentech, a Swiss-based pharmaceutical hotshot and its US affiliate, respectively, were just caught with their pants down and 80,000 unreported drug files during an inspection is, therefore, not outlandish. Could these 80,000 files be adverse drug reactions?
    Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/adverse-dr...#ixzz2k2ZMpR3z
    *Speculation? Yes, but is 80,000 missing files ummm…..a mistake?*
    The Great Myth of the FDA as Protector of our Health
    http://naturalsociety.com/great-myth...#ixzz2k2oNp85b

Global Big Pharma has been fined more than $11 billion in the last three years for ‘nothing less than criminal wrongdoing,’ but this doesn’t stop them.
    http://naturalsociety.com/great-myth...#ixzz2k2nkOm34

*These statements are verifiable* *tip of the iceberg when considering out of court settlements.*
    Drugs pushed by Big Pharma hardly need more marketing. (GlaxoSmithKline settled with the government for $3 billion in July over off-label claims, and Pfizer settled for $2.3 billion in 2009.) That a federal court made it easier for Big Pharma to make more money with science that goes against nature has numerous and far-reaching implications.

Meanwhile, raw milk provider James Stewart can’t cut a break. His bail was set at $1 million—after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was finally forced to admit using misrepresenting statistics to link raw milk to death. (As we all know, however, stigmas die hard.)
    Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/us-court-l...#ixzz2k2qquGN6
    *One million dollars bail for selling raw milk to willing buyers? CDC finally forced to admit using misrepresenting statistics (fraud in common terms)*

There's much more much worse still to come. Sorry!

Thanks
    Dave it was about 18 years ago that my child was ill. I cannot with any certainty say that this illness was or was not vaccine related. I said previously that my child was 18 months old at the time, I was out a little, my child was closer to 2 years old. (please excuse this honest mistake). I had no intention of disclosing this information when I first posted on this topic.

Our minds were not thinking clearly when our child was so close to death, many diseases were mentioned as possibilities. After the lab test results were returned we were told that it was a type of bacterial meningitis and if memory serves me - memory fails me right now but I'll be back with the precise name we were told by the Doctors.

When I read about the couple that stand accused of murder, the story conjured the dark days that my family endured when my child was ill. I am trying to raise awareness about the link of this illness to vaccines. A course that sets me in a position that I'd rather not be in, truth be told.

I'll be back on Monday. Have a great weekend.

Thanks
    Thanks Peter, it's an awful situation for them. Just listening to them talking on a Fairdinkum Radio broadcast was all it took to convince me that they are not killers. The link is in a previous post if you have the time to listen. It is not too long and I think just hearing a portion of the broadcast will be all you need to draw a conclusion.

Protocol was not followed by the Hospital Authorities (in my opinion) and you raise a fair point about proving they were not negligent. However the child did not present the trauma normally associated with Shaken Baby Syndrome, and shaking your baby violently enough to cause death goes beyond negligence.

Thanks again for thinking of those parents.

Thanks
    If you need your tree shaken - do a google image search for:
    Diphtheria
    Hib
    Hepatitis B
    Measles
    Meningitis
    Mumps
    Neonatal Tetanus
    Pertussis
    Poliomyelitis
    Rotavirus
    Rubella and CRS
    Tetanus
    Tuberculosis
    Yellow Fever

Some of these were considered eradicated until the nutters started this nonsense. I fully support the neglect charge of the parents in the original post.
    Vaccines, like evolution, is only in a controversy in the heads of those who will not examine the science, have a predetermined position and refuse to listen to reason.
    This is a massive public health issue and entertaining quacks is a REALLY bad idea.

Anyone googled those images yet?

If anyone wants to know how the US Federal Courts ACTUALLY said here is the place to look: http://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/omnibus-autism-proceeding
    Three special masters were appointed to evaluate three test cases from this group. The court ultimately denied compensation for these cases and then denied compensation for a further three cases, and the court was not impressed with the science or expert witnesses marshalled for the plaintiffs

7. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (13-Nov-13)

Thanks
    Hi Trickzta

Vaccines are safe, study after study has proved this. Millions of people have been saved from terrible diseases like small pox. Remember that the internet is full of bullshit, you can find “evidence” to back any crazy theory. Big pharma is guilty of many wrong doings, producing drugs that harm people etc etc. But somehow you got fixated on vaccines, which is one aspect of medicine that can’t really be faulted, despite what you read on the internet. You may say “but why is so much negative things written about vaccines” well any story that is sensational and against mainstream practice/belief will get picked up by journalists, quacks and weirdoes.
    I think you using this quest against vaccines as a way to deal with your own feelings about what happened to your child. This is not healthy. You need to resolve these issues within yourself and forget about finding resolution through seeking the “truth” about vaccines.

Let the big facts inform your mind and forget the big conspiracies.
    Last edited by pmbguy; 08-Nov-13 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Very very bad spelling
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

9. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (13-Nov-13)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    A heck of a lot of this posting is throwing mud against the wall. Case in point -
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickzta View Post
    USATODAY Report.
    Psychiatrist: Company hid Prozac, suicide link
    Eli Lilly & Co. officials lied 15 years ago in denying there was any evidence the anti-depressant Prozac could cause suicidal behavior, a Harvard psychiatrist has charged.

"'Oh no, no, we never heard of such a thing,' they told me," Teicher said. But studies from the 1980s showed such dangers, he said, and German drug regulators wouldn't license the drug when Lilly first applied in 1985, citing "suicidal risk." The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Prozac in 1987. But when problems started surfacing, the agency held a scientific advisory panel hearing in 1991 and found no evidence of a link to suicide.
    Before that hearing, Lilly published studies showing Prozac was safe, Teicher said. "They culled patients from their worldwide trials, they cherry-picked the studies, leaving out the trials showing problems."
    http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...zac-usat_x.htm
    What does that have to do with the broad and total condemnation of vaccination programs?

I think we've all conceded that there are problem cases in the pharmaceutical industry. And given the size and scope of the industry, there's sure to be no shortage of volume to point to, even if that volume actually represents a spectacularly small minority of the total industry.

However, as Mvubu points out -

This is a massive public health issue and entertaining quacks is a REALLY bad idea.
    In fact, taken too far it's arguably criminal.

Actually, now that I think about it - I've always wondered what motivates people to push these messages that could so easily persuade people to refuse taking help that they might desperately need, and even have massive, fatal consequences. Maybe this is part of the diabolical plot by The Illuminati / Freemasons / (add your own conspiracy theory organisation here) to subjugate the world

Ultimately, yes we need watchdogs. Yes the industry needs close monitoring. Yes, specific products may deserve criticism.
    But no, my goodness no, do we need hysterical responses that stops the good pharma getting through.

11. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (13-Nov-13)

Thanks
    Perhaps it is the work of the Illuminate. They are pushing these false messages to weed out the gene pool. Let me explain, you see only stupid people would believe such nonsense and intelligent people will not. So the stupid people die from not vaccinating and the smart ones survive because they will vaccinate. Go Go Illuminate
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

13. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (13-Nov-13)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    The problem lies in the misuse of statistics. People need to quote bad reaction counts in relation to no reaction counts. If Prozac, which is just another SSRI, was so bad then how come there aren't millions of reported suicides liked directly to the use of SSRI's. The point that people also miss about deaths during the use of SSRI's is that those patients were depressed to start with. Although anti-depressants are able to damp out the physical effects of depression they sure are not able to stop thinking processes which might cause people to harm themselves. What I mean is for example: if a person is depressed because they were responsible for the death of a child then an anti-depressant may dump the physical side of the depression but it will not stop that person from blaming themselves. How can one then say that the anti-depressant causes that person to commit suicide if they were prone to doing so in the first place.

By the looks of it more young people commit suicide due to the side effects of the misuse of social media than anything else today.

15. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (13-Nov-13)

Thanks
    Technically we can point out to a few fallacies that are contributing to this folly

Fallacy of composition - assuming that something true of part of a whole must also be true of the whole (Some Pharma is bad so it’s all bad)

Shotgun argumentation – the arguer offers such a large number of arguments for their position that the opponent can't possibly respond to all of them (So many links and so much “evidence”)

Cherry picking (suppressed evidence, incomplete evidence) – act of pointing at individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position(Choosing to focus on the little bit of evidence against vaccines, whilst ignoring the huge amount of evidence that supports vaccines)

17. Thank given for this post:

Dave A (09-Nov-13), Mark Atkinson (18-Nov-13), Trickzta (13-Nov-13)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast