Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HOW NOT TO PAY E TOLL !!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Cooper View Post
    Right

Press say from what they have been able to ascertain, 150,000 have purchased tags, not 600,000. The bulk are Government departments and municipalities, etc.

As EACH gate you go under is a separate offence, it is estimated that they will have to take over 1.4m people to Court PER MONTH - at 15 minutes (minimum) PER HEARING. That is 350,000 HOURS of hearings in Court. As Courts work 6 hours per day (?) that represents 58,333 days - 159.82 years. Feasible? I do not think so.

CIVIL debt CANNOT end in a Criminal record. SANRAL is a private company, so actions are CIVIL, not Criminal.

You LEGALLY cannot be stopped by a private company for a private debt, or jailed for it.

Someone has not thought it through.

ETolling failed in Spain and USA because 19% and 23% of people did not pay. I think it will exceed 40% here - and they have said they need 90% payment to succeed.

In their dreams!
    I think your post is the most damming one so far against the feasibility and ultimate adoption of E-Toll. If you are right I can’t for the life of me think it’s ever going to work.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    it is estimated that they will have to take over 1.4m people to Court PER MONTH - at 15 minutes (minimum) PER HEARING. That is 350,000 HOURS of hearings in Court. As Courts work 6 hours per day (?) that represents 58,333 days - 159.82 years. Feasible? I do not think so
    Please show me a court that can hear a case in 15 Minutes.(Excluding cases being remanded)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The main investor of in this project from Dubai. The money is just going overseas to pay the interest as return on investment. If the government made the mistake of "guaranteeing" the loan, that is indeed stupid.

This project is definitely a failure.

I just hope motorists think twice next time before they complain that the roads are not wide enough.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Miro Bagrov View Post
    The main investor of in this project from Dubai. The money is just going overseas to pay the interest as return on investment. If the government made the mistake of "guaranteeing" the loan, that is indeed stupid.

This project is definitely a failure.

I just hope motorists think twice next time before they complain that the roads are not wide enough.
    @Miro who is this Dubai backer, I thought this was financed by bonds and the government pension fund was the main buyer of the bonds?
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Suspended
    Thanks
    I was under the impression that it was Austrian , but either way its out of the country !!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IanF View Post
    @Miro who is this Dubai backer, I thought this was financed by bonds and the government pension fund was the main buyer of the bonds?
    It's a company called "Kapsch", Austrian based, but with ties in Dubai, Europe, USA. But as HR Solutions said, the money is leaving the country...
    Today Defines Tomorrow
    Errare Humanum Est Remitto Divinus

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave S View Post
    It's a company called "Kapsch", Austrian based, but with ties in Dubai, Europe, USA. But as HR Solutions said, the money is leaving the country...
    Kapsch are involved in collecting the money, but I don't think they are the majority investor in the project. Miro are they owned by a Dubai investor?
    Anyway still no announcement on the start date!
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Will never get an e-tag.
    Its discounted rates for now with e-tag, but once we all have e-tags what then.
    Keep the power in our hands
    Check this out
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hNYrcU5Hh4

Thanks
    Someone on another forum pointed out this post to me.
    This is the first I have heard of this agenda 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=991xB5MRJoA#t=46

They are building a UN directed system, to track and control (and restrict) all human activity. Money was never the issue. Tracking and control is the issue. That is why even exempt vehicles like ambulances etc MUST still have e-tags.

#etoll THIS IS WHY YOU ARE GETTING E-TOLLS GAUTENG! All other SA ICLEI cities.. You're up next!

#AGENDA21 #SMARTGRID #GDS2040

Please watch and share the 4min video below, and READ and share this post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ9sCsETPh4

"Sustainable Urban Mobility in 2040":

- "the only solution" for our future (to save us from the fable of AGW), is "TIGHTLY PLANNED AND CONTROLLED URBAN TRANSPORT"
    - 'Calorie Cards' (rations, or carbon credit cards), allowing you to travel, or not.
    - Registered visits, as reported on by this page last week (https://www.facebook.com/StopAgenda2...76605249074057)
    - High density cities, compact "stack 'n pack" living units
    - Children allocated to school, no free choice
    - Designated jobs
    - All food controlled by Global Food Council
    - Only the rich can afford to drive cars, admittedly because of "global carbon deals" - you know... the ones that are MANDATORY, and decided behind closed doors; the ones you NEVER get to vote on... yeah THOSE!
    - 'Many cities banning cars in central areas'

See anything yet? This is the absolute death of free mobility. And the death of all personal liberty, and freedom of choice. This is the reason SANRAL and the government WILL NOT let go of electronically tolling Gauteng's highways (which services the entire SADC region and beyond, so those countries can also prepare themselves for price increases. On everything). It has been openly admitted by government that this tolling project aims (allegedly amongst other things) to push people off private transport onto public transport.

They are building a UN directed system, to track and control (and restrict) all human activity. Money was never the issue. Tracking and control is the issue. That is why even exempt vehicles like ambulances etc MUST still have e-tags.

And this is the system they are building, under our noses, expropriating OUR money to do it, without giving us a say in the matter, while telling us they have to build this system because there aren't enough funds to maintain our roads.

As shown by our previous post about the Africa Union, these "regional sustainablility plans" are decided on behind closed doors (actually nothing is decided, it has all been pre-decided), and will be forced down our throats. All Agenda 21 "climate agreements" to cut emmisions are MANDATORY.

And let's never forget, that his entire undemocratic, totalitarian, social engineering system, is all politically justified by a pseudo-scientific fable; that human activities producing CO2, is chaning the climate of the planet.

Agenda 21. Feel it. It is here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ9sCsETPh4
    Copied from Memory Grce Pieterse on Face book
    I think this is the document they are talking about

http://sustainabledevelopment.un.org...s/Agenda21.pdf

Thanks
    This ANother Crook mob are thick.

Instead of ploughing money into decent mass transport, they choose to squeeze the remaining transport conduits for blood. Causing inflation, resentment & adding nails to the economy's coffin.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast