Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Watsapp is Bad!

Thanks

Watsapp is Bad!

Shit I knew this was a bad idea, I finally joined Watsapp after being pressured into it. Dammit! now everybody under the sun is watsapping me. How the hell am I going to keep up with all the correspondence? I am going to become one of those dam cell phone people now...dammit. F u watsapp. Dammit! This is the reason why I quit face book years ago. I just know way too many people

I will have to employ a hot little secretary just to deal with all this shit

How do you guys with Watsapp cope?
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    *uninstall*

3. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (17-Oct-13)

Thanks
    My wife wont let me she says we will save bucks but I am not so sure about that, considering that I will have to hire a new staff member
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Turn data off and only turn it on when you have time.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

6. Thanks given for this post:

pmbguy (17-Oct-13)

Thanks
    Thanks Ian I will try do that, don’t know how but I will figure it out. This dam galaxy s4 seems to be joined at the hip to the internet

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    Shit I knew this was a bad idea, I finally joined Watsapp after being pressured into it. Dammit! now everybody under the sun is watsapping me. How the hell am I going to keep up with all the correspondence? I am going to become one of those dam cell phone people now...dammit. F u watsapp. Dammit! This is the reason why I quit face book years ago. I just know way too many people

I will have to employ a hot little secretary just to deal with all this shit

How do you guys with Watsapp cope?
    I don't want 'whatsapp,' at all! I've come to a simple conclusion, I own my phone which is an inanimate object and my phone doesn't own me. I need a cellular phone only to make calls, receive calls and send a message. I'm one of those that switches off the cell at night
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Suspended
    Thanks
    Block everyone that might be bothering you. They then can't see that u have WA.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanash Naick View Post
    I don't want 'whatsapp,' at all! I've come to a simple conclusion, I own my phone which is an inanimate object and my phone doesn't own me. I need a cellular phone only to make calls, receive calls and send a message. I'm one of those that switches off the cell at night
    You know Vanash I feel the same. We live in a world now where everybody is in reach 24/7. Actual private time is a thing of the past. You know I don’t even sms I phone when I need to communicate, but now with this dam watsapp that’s all over.... I just watsappt my wife to say I hate this dam watsapp, what is the world coming to. Before I started my business I used to put my phone off at 5pm. Now my phone stays on permanently. Oh hold on I just got a watsapp message....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Block everyone that might be bothering you. They then can't see that u have WA.
    But they already know I have watsapp they see it on their phones automatically, and they have been watsapping me...even my mother is watsapping me.... dammit!

Thanks
    Drag the screen down from the top then you should see icons for wifi and data make sure they are not green then they are switched off. If you leave data and wifi on it also flattens the battery.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.