Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Watsapp is Bad!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    My wife wont let me: she says we will save bucks but I am not so sure about that, considering that I will have to hire a new staff member
    Wait 'till she sees the new hot little secretary - that should change her mind.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Didditmiself View Post
    Wait 'till she sees the new hot little secretary - that should change her mind.....
    Perhaps I can have all of this work to my advantage then
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Silver Member league_of_ordinary_men's Avatar
    Thanks
    Shit I knew this was a bad idea, I finally joined Watsapp after being pressured into it. Dammit! now everybody under the sun is watsapping me. How the hell am I going to keep up with all the correspondence? I am going to become one of those dam cell phone people now...dammit. F u watsapp. Dammit! This is the reason why I quit face book years ago. I just know way too many people

I will have to employ a hot little secretary just to deal with all this shit

How do you guys with Watsapp cope?
    Okay here's what you do,you have an S4 from what I read.The main problem is that the other people can see when you were last on so if you go to read a message it shows your online and everyone under the sun wants to catch up,so if you want to read a message but not show your online all you do is disconnect all access to the internet and make sure you get all of them,open whatsapp read the message exit whatsapp and there you go.Same apply for send a message disconnect from the internet open whatsapp reply to message exit and turn on your internet again and non of your friends are he wiser.

4. Thanks given for this post:

pmbguy (20-Oct-13)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by league_of_ordinary_men View Post
    Okay here's what you do,you have an S4 from what I read.The main problem is that the other people can see when you were last on so if you go to read a message it shows your online and everyone under the sun wants to catch up,so if you want to read a message but not show your online all you do is disconnect all access to the internet and make sure you get all of them,open whatsapp read the message exit whatsapp and there you go.Same apply for send a message disconnect from the internet open whatsapp reply to message exit and turn on your internet again and non of your friends are he wiser.
    Thanks League that is dam good advice. I just wish that WA was an invite only user platform. Where you choose who can see your online presence and only communicate with them. But you know I must admit that it is not all that bad. Last night I got in touch with a whole lot of friends with whom I do wish to communicate and from this communication we have arranged a big get-together. The one thing I have done to curb people’s attention somewhat (lack of better phrase) is that I don’t have a profile pic so hopefully this makes them think I can’t use my phone properly (which I can’t) and they will excuse me from ignoring them. But again thanks I will use your method from now on...good man good man
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Silver Member league_of_ordinary_men's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks League that is dam good advice. I just wish that WA was an invite only user platform. Where you choose who can see your online presence and only communicate with them. But you know I must admit that it is not all that bad. Last night I got in touch with a whole lot of friends with whom I do wish to communicate and from this communication we have arranged a big get-together. The one thing I have done to curb people’s attention somewhat (lack of better phrase) is that I don’t have a profile pic so hopefully this makes them think I can’t use my phone properly (which I can’t) and they will excuse me from ignoring them. But again thanks I will use your method from now on...good man good man
    No problem man and if you struggle to much with turning of you internet connection there's an app that turns it off for you when you open whatsapp but if you use it its hard to shear pic,video's...etc.

Thanks
    There is no turning back now it’s got me hooked. I will be attending Watsapp Anonymous (WA) later tonight. Just got a watsapp to confirm the time and venue

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.