Okay I have 4 friends all working at the same business,now there new boss who bought the business it seems is trying to work them out in any way possible.If they even just look at management the wrong way or management thinks they have a bad attitude then there in his office and getting there heads ripped off,he would make false accusations against them add it to there file without them knowing it and one day just say look at all the complaints or he get someone intimidate them to the point to where there a false witness against them for things they never did.So what can these guys do because they are dependent on there salary's but can't take working there anymore.So what would you say they should,I mean I really want to help these guys out.And it's been heard said that the boss was walking to his office with a box of tissue and he was asked by the previous owners wife what's that for and he actually said he likes to make the woman cry when he call's them to his office and there has been case where woman actually came out crying and he say's things like your pathetic,how can you be a mother,do I have to f#@k you up to work as a team....etc.I really want to help these guys do something about this man,I mean no one has the right to treat people like this.So please guys any help will be much appreciated.