Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Optical Illusions

Thanks
    Through meditation I can play some tricks on my mind, I focus and focus on my arms and legs being in a different position than they really are. So if my arm is resting on my chest I would tell my mind over and over again its actually extended next to my body. If my legs are straight I would imagine they are crossed etc etc. Eventually I imagine my whole body in a different position. Once I have done this I can imagine my body being somewhere totally different, like at the dam or on the beach. Then I "wake up" slowly, eyes still closed, in those few seconds “waking up” it really feels like I am travelling through time and space, a really cool feeling. I don't really astral travel and see things, but I get an overwhelming feeling of weightlessness and freedom. My mind is very clear after I do it, it feels like being rebooted all nice and fresh
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    hmmm..me thinkith your brain produces LSD... damn, tell me what you eat so that mine can also do it
    It could be shrooms guy
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Yea I know exactly what you mean. Once I imagine myself walking on the north pole I felt every sensation from that cool breath of air to that misty wetness from the wind. The mind is a powerful thing!

I don’t eat anything special or drink anything special. I imagine the trick is to trick yourself to believe that these things are happening.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Example of how messed up my mind is. Here is the popular "Duck-Rabbit illusion" But I can't see the the duck or rabbit without forcing my mind. All I can see is the fish....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Duck-Rabbit_illusion.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	3984
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.