Hi All

I have the following question.

An individual wants to submit the income tax return ASAP, however the employer has not filed the EMP 501 etc to SARS for a number of reasons.

It therefore does not reflect on E Filing, he does however have the relevant totals for the codes to complete it manually on E-Filing.

The problem is that the ITr12 asks for the specific certificate number which we do not have and cannot get.

I there another way around this as we cannot rely on that employer to make this change??

Appreciate the help.