Thread: PASTEL V12 - SALES INVOICES DELETING FROM BATCH

Thanks

PASTEL V12 - SALES INVOICES DELETING FROM BATCH

Goodday
    Has anyone experience any problems with Version 12 just removing invoices from unposted batches over night.
    I have a brand new machine which has Pastel v12 installed on it. Up until Friday all was good, but then I had input invoices up to INA01818 end of day Friday. Shut the machine down, switched on on Monday and all the invoices in that batch were missing, and in the system the next invoice number was reflected as INA01811 which was what it was at the beginning of the day on Friday. So I reinput all the invoices again, and extra this time my last invoice was INA01822 end of day Monday. Shut down and switched on still there so I thought all was good. However, after leaving it over night yesterday morning I was back to INA01811. I called my Pastel support people, they have absolutely no idea what is causing it and keeps saying I have restored really!!!
    Has anyone ever experienced anything like this and could suggest anything I could do to sort out this problem

Thanks
    Lin

Thanks
    Do you get an error message when you try to update the batch?

There is a possibility that the batch has become corrupted. If so, then you need to export the batch (before any "disappear" again), then delete it and update the deleted batch, and then import the batch back in. The imported batch will have new document numbers assigned to the invoices.
    Neville Bailey - Sage Pastel Accounting Consultant
    www.accountingsoftwaresupport.co.za
    neville@accountingsoftwaresupport.co.za
    IronTree Online Solutions

"Give every person more in use value than you take from them in cash value."
    WALLACE WATTLES (1860-1911)

Thanks
    Hi Mr Bailey
    No absolutely no error messages on updating the batches. Also, what is wierd is as I said, if I shut the computer down during the day and come back say half an hour later, switch on and go into the batch everything is still there. However, if I leave it overnight that is when everything from the day before just disappears. I have scanned for viruses and all is good. Also, this problem was not there until Monday morning, it just mysteriously appeared.