Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: People that Dont want to work !!!!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    So tec0, what are you doing today....eat Nik Naks and watching videos, I bet.

Let me tell you about my day, I am busy cutting a job on the laser, I have to cut and deliver a job to a lady before 12H00, there is a lady dropping paper off to be cut for a wedding, she will collect it before 18H00 today, then I have to set the laser up to continue cutting a job that a lady will collect on Monday. I need to make a guide today to force the laser head to ride up and down following the height of a bent plywood panel. Then I have to make about 10 tiny little doughnut things on the lathe for the trains, I have to assemble 4 locomotives and fit DCC decoders to another two....that is the plan for today...I am sure you don't want to hear about tomorrow but it includes a lot of laser cutting, model building, messing around with HDR photography and all sorts of other interesting stuff.

You see, my young friend, we have a choice in life, we can sit back and whinge about the terrible employer or we can get off our a$$es and do stuff for ourselves.... There is not a single thing in the list of stuff that I am busy with this weekend that I didn't teach myself...you need to realize for once and for all that YOUR life is in YOUR hands.....

Suspended
    Thanks
    Yep we are working as well. We are wanting to expand our operations.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    This is not what you think it is....
    I was thinking "treason", personally.

Whatever you think it might be, I believe it's the end product of a whole series of not holding people responsible for their actions. The Medupi project is being milked, and we are all footing the bill.

If you see something different, please - let's hear it.

4. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (24-Aug-13)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I honestly think that anybody who damages any property on purpose during a strike should simply be shot on sight. We take way too much nonsense from people.

Thanks
    I enjoy working, always have

I worked until 11 last night, got up at 6, I will be done with everything by 8 tonight. I like being busy. In-between the printers I am doing a bit of gardening, jumping on the trampoline whilst planting grass on a bare patch next to it. I am currently making an actuator mod with proxy, testing and testing. I love solving a challenging technical problem, it gives me a high. I do get mad sometimes though, but eventually the machine and I make sweet love together, especially if I saved her from the old scrap room in the sky.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    You guys make me ashamed to admit it but I've got bugger-all planned for today. Tomorrow I planned to spend the morning in the workshop and do a stock take and tool check.

Thanks
    They burn down things in their own environment, an evolutionary mistake, and pure madness. Why voice your frustration at your lot by reducing it further. I don’t crap in the lounge, nobody should. They are crapping everywhere, it makes me angry I want to shit in them

Shoot them Adrian
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    You guys make me ashamed to admit it but I've got bugger-all planned for today.
    My goodness Andy, I thought you would have taken this opportunity to go down to sandy beach for a nice day in the sun

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I went around a couple of hours ago to look for stuff to take photographs of but there was not a single boob to be found so I went home :-)

Suspended
    Thanks
    I'm wrapping up the day. Enough for today. Homeward bound.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast