Thread: Cape Town Self Catering

Suspended
    Thanks

Cape Town Self Catering

I will be spending quite a lot of time in Cape Town over Nov/Dec. Is there anyone out there that can perhaps help out with a garden cottage / self catering apartment that I could rent from you.
    So far we have been staying in B&B's when we go down for a night or two or three at a time, but this is becoming expensive, especially for a longer period of time. From January we will be looking at something more permanent, but in the meantime I am looking for cheapish accommodation just to basically put my head down as I should be working most of the time setting up our office in Century City.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    We have a house in Goodwood right next to N1 City. We are leaving for Sydney on 10 Dec to return on 12 Jan. The staff will still be working in the garage / workshop and the maid will come in as well. Our initial plan was to have the maid stay in the house to look after it for us.

Maybe this could be of interest to you.

3. Thanks given for this post:

HR Solutions (02-Aug-13)

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    We have a house in Goodwood right next to N1 City. We are leaving for Sydney on 10 Dec to return on 12 Jan. The staff will still be working in the garage / workshop and the maid will come in as well. Our initial plan was to have the maid stay in the house to look after it for us.

Maybe this could be of interest to you.
    Adrian that is very kind of you, but unfortunately the dates just don't correspond very well
    My plan at the mo is to come down around the middle of November to setup. My wife will come down at the end of November and staff to start on the 1st Dec. I will stay a few days more, but my wife will then stay longer until about the 7th Dec or thereabouts.
    So we will probably be back in Jhb by the 7th Dec and then back to CT in Jan again.

But thank you for the offer. It is just a pity that the dates don't correspond.

But if you would like to go to Sydney on the 10th November rather, this would work ...

Suspended
    Thanks
    Anyone else ?

Thanks
    Good morning. You could try Cheryl Borcher who has cottages in Tableview. The website is www.atcheryls.co.za, tel 021 557 7693, info@atcheryls.co.za

Platinum Member sterne.law@gmail.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    A thought -

I'm working on the basis that your intended manager/partner on that side will be relocating to Cape Town.
    Perhaps looking for a place that has garden cottage might work, both short and medium term.
    Anthony Sterne

www.acumenholdings.co.za
    DISCLAIMER The above is merely a comment in discussion form and an open public arena. It does not constitute a legal opinion or professional advice in any manner or form.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Have sent them n email Richard, no reply as yet.
    Anthony I am looking for myself at the mo short term, then longer term from new year fr my wife and I. Yes the manager s also looking, and they are wanting an apartment in Seapoint as a permanent place.