If an employee uses a company petrol card for all travel expenses (petrol, toll), am I correct in saying that the VAT on the toll fees paid for private reasons (going on holiday etc) would not be deductible by the company?

And then I would include these toll fees at the VAT inclusive amount in this employee's earnings as a taxable income?

Any thoughts?