Good afternoon everybody, We rented a house for 2 years , nothing is broken, rent and services always paid in time. The house is in a better condition after we moved out. We fixed the kreepy crawly over R1400, we put on a security gate at the back door, light switches were replaced, the pool pump was replaced and a new time was fitted - all these things at no cost or claim to the owner. the house was left in immaculate clean condition- the walls, cupboards, windows, floors super clean. we were only 3 people staying there with my daughter in boarding school so most of the time it was me and my husband. Now the deposit was paid back 10 days later and money for paint and labour deducted. however we contacted the people that is now renting the house and the confirmed THAT NO PAINTING HAS BEEN DONE IN THAT HOUSE BY THE AGENT. we moved out the Friday morning - they moved in the Friday afternoon. that Friday before we moved out the agent made no mention of any room that needs painting - in fact he was happy and I signed an exit report with NO MENTION OF PAINT NEEDED. we have sent him an e-mail which he prefers to ignore. what can be done to this person