Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: www.acmgold.com is a scam forex broker

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by philip_p View Post
    So, 3 years after - it didn't come out in the wash I assume. What's the case with ACM Gold - I couldn't understand if the claim was legit or just another one of those bitter losers.
    Based on the evidence presented, I'm inclined to lean toward a case of an upset loser.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Not that I am considering changing my broker now but it's always good to know what's on the market, and I've been seeing this company many times recently.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    As an outsider to the industry, what differentiates one broker from another?

What makes a "good" Forex broker good? (or a "bad" broker bad, if that's easier to define).

Thanks
    Very good remark there are mistakes comment, some traders accuses the broker of failure. I heard a lot of good about this broker, I have a demo account with them. I am a beginner in trading. Actually I take all my time having proper knowledge with to launch on a real account.

Thanks
    I got a call from a trader for the first time in August 2017. Less than a year later, through a fabricated
    process of baiting me with unbeliveable profits, and matching my losses, I was in over $185,000. The platform had assigned my personal broker to me, that called me from time to time to tell me about their new offers. And they said he was one of their top brokers, they further told me the broker had made a lot of people so rich.
    The broker told me there was an insurance that they get on them, every trade that we do that's secured and we could never lose money, he will
    put in there that it's an insured secure trade, and they buy the insurance for it.
    so i was assured, I won't lose any money on if we lose. Okay? But the catch is, you have to bring in an additional $25,000 in order to get that secured trade status on your account. I stupidly did this.
    Once I hit a certain profit level, I tried to remove money from them. That's when they denied me being able to take out my own money. They also told me to pay an additional fee to bring out my money.
    I was blocked out of my accounts and denied withdrawal even after i contected them in various ways. Of course
    they never told me that up front. So when I heard that, then it was pretty obvious to me that they were running a scam.I was very sad and confused after investing a lot. Earlier this year i was able to use the service of Assured Recover (you can google them). They offer the best in monetary recovery if you are victim of cryptocurrency fraud, binary options fraud, real estate Investment fraud and many more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12