Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pyramid schemes are back.

Email problem
    Thanks

Question Pyramid schemes are back

About 2 weeks ago 2 persons showed me and my husband on a piece of paper a business called Success Unlimited. I was wondering if that is a pyramid scheme? I goggled pyramid schemes and she drew a similar picture like the one I saw on the web. We listened very carefully and everything sound wonderfull but the moment we said we don t want in and we think it is a pyramid scheme she verbally assulted us! I dont want anything to do with any business if the colsultant shows you her middle finger if you dont want any thing to do with her " bussiness" Is it possible to investigate that business? She is signing up I think about 10 people a day and if this is a pyramid she must be stopped!

Thanks
    Why not open a police docket on the consultant for assault?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I know I know I know ... I'll probably get told off by some for this (and it won't be the first time) ... but I feel the same feeling of discomfort about Amway. And yes, I understand from many people that it is legitimate. But still, if my main work objective is to recruit people, who must recruit people, who must recruit people, to eventually build this "network" (in the shape of a "pyramid"?) under me, to increase my income ... then it feels like a pyramid to me.

I'm a black & white person. Grey areas leave me feeling uncomfortable. ANY business opportunity or sales pitch that is presented to me in a cloak & dagger style presentation, of which the first hour is a motivational speech on aspirations and effortless wealth, avoiding any reference to the actual product/service, but ending with a 5 seconds TA-DAAH mention of the brand/product and price ... definitely makes my eye twitch. Imo, if it were legit, you would start by telling me who & what it is and what it costs, then, if I'm still interested, you can give me the detail.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Angry

Pyramids, MLM, vrot milk etc. A scheme is NEVER a business. It always remains a scheme for someone to rip off the ignorant and ill informed. Cavaet Emptor.

Email problem
    Thanks
    i didnt stay that long to sign a contract cause the minute i heard they need another R1500 i left.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12