Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Observation

Thanks
    Lady’s, Don’t be concerned, I am a perfect gentleman and braai expert. Talking about the braai, the sharks and the weather has turned nasty. Time to jam some AOE3. Tomorrow its gardening, I dig it
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Dunno about being on the wife's side....my new co-worker is absolutely drool-ishes....

I'm sure glad that God invented cute girls - can't think of a more pleasant way to share a day
    Adrian, you probably lying and she is actually a bergie you lured from the mountain with a dop
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Just kidding

What is she between 10 - 20? on a rating scale

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    0-20 given my own personal preferences I would say 18. I must be honest, I prefer to work with women (not because I am a drooling dog but because I prefer their company) Remember, I have a wife and 2 daughters and I am quite the loner. I really enjoy my daughters because they think so differently to me. They are exceptionally bright young teenagers who are now starting to learn about the real world. We get to speak about so many different topics, and that is exactly what I like about women, they live in a different world to us and it is an amazing world when we open our eyes to see it. My minds tends to be in a very cold logical clinical place most of the time because there is so much left brain stuff going on. Women bring something different into the picture, their views, personalities and vibrance add colour to my otherwise black and white world. Most men are like tractors and bakkies, (hard and dependable) and some women are like a Pagani Huayra (Sleek and elegant in every way). But like a Huayra, it is not about having the car, it is about appreciating the art.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pagani-Huayra-frontal28991-3.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	3533

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    Adrian, you probably lying and she is actually a bergie you lured from the mountain with a dop
    LOL
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    You go on then son

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    0-20 given my own personal preferences I would say 18.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pagani-Huayra-frontal28991-3.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	3533
    I mean hott-ness. Scale 0-20. All woman are above average so selection is between 10 and 20.

Thanks
    Observation

Perception

It’s kinda like Plato’s forms. Our visual perception as we see it does not exist anywhere else except for in our own minds. It’s like an outward looking filtered mind lenZ, this perception. Reality is far more random and dangerous than we can allow ourselves to know. If we knew how hectic things really are we would boil over with cortisol and die. It’s weird. That’s why I like nature and fishing.
    Back to perception, there is no outward real reality we can perceive. Reality as a thought is a personal perception. Reality-Perception Cycle. This is a real chicken or egg one.
    Your perception of the art as beautiful does not necessarily depend on the real (objective) beauty of the art. We can only calculate as to whether there is consensus that the particular piece of art is beautiful. However, whether the piece of art is beautiful in a real objective manner or not, is impossible to truly deduct.

Thanks
    @adrianh -so tell me, how good is her work (attitude) so far?

Also, don't take your eye off work, I mean on, I mean....bum..wow (Happiness)...what are we talking about?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    She's great, love her energy. It's really nice to work with somebody who is very intelligent, driven, doesn't give a $h1t about many of the same things that I don't and also absolutely stunning. If we were in America then she would have been a full on cowgirl (like Shania Twain) I can see her strutting around in riding boots and a Stetson hat.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.