Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sports Betting as alternative investment

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatkins View Post
    I have been betting for a while and recently decided to start arbing using different account. I currently work gor a betting company but we service othdr countries. What id like to know is in the uk there are businesses like rebelbets where their program gives you an indication of what bookies offer what in order to get the best profits. At the moment i have to go into every bookies site to find bests odds. Which is time consuming. Anybody have any ideas for me?
    The betting laws in the U.K. are totally different to the betting laws in South Africa.
    A few years back you could make some nice money arb betting but due to the betting laws in South Africa, a lot of bookies have closed their doors to South Africa.
    Companies like Betfair, Betdaq, Ladbrookes & bet365 gave South Africans a limited time to withdraw your money & close your account otherwise you lost your money.
    When I used to bet I used odds checker https://www.oddschecker.com/ to check for the best odds in the market.
    If you don't live in South Africa, Betfair will most probably give you the best odds. http://sports.betfair.com/

Thanks
    Hi. Yeah thanks. I am aware of that yeah. It sucks though because the good old back and lay was the perfect option. Was just hoping there would be a company that would offer something like oddschecker. I dont need to back and lay. Just need to see the best odds on a market throughout all the bookies. Thanks for the reply though. Do you think the laws would prohibit a comoany like oddschecker? It just comparing odds. I can always open a website like that for SA. Doesnt need to be fancy.

Thanks
    Sports Betting Pushes Africa’s Online Gambling Industry Into Rapid Growth

To many, Africa is an exotic destination for the most adventurous ones. However, an online gambling industry representative would call Africa the next possibly very big market.

Of all types of regulated and unregulated gambling offering available to Africans, sports betting has established itself as the leading vertical. Although it is impossible to give accurate information about the size of Africa’s sports betting market both in terms of bets placed and revenue generated, one thing is for sure, the market is worth millions of dollars. Sports betting, online sports betting included, is a vibrant and dynamic industry across the continent and Africans’ growing interest in the English Premier League has been fueling that sector’s positive development. According to a report by Research and Markets, the amount of R358.4 billion ($27.2 billion) was wagered in the 2015/2016 reviewed period in South Africa.

Link to the full post.

It may be a good idea for existing operators with retail operations to take advantage of the mobile and Internet penetration to convert their retail customers to their online offering and thus further grow the industry in Africa.

Thanks
    Lifemiraclesa, how do I join , with R1k Whips WhatsApp 0784556350

Thanks

whips

Quote Originally Posted by lifemiraclesa View Post
    Mike C - I do invest for clients. On capital of less than R5k (minimum R1k)the profit split is 60/40 and for more than R5k the split is 70/30. Higher portion to client. I do however mostly motivate to invest R10k and more as it's more worth it and can state most clients are far above the R10k mark, being with me for some time. I provide mandate as well for good reason to assure good business practice.
    I am realy interested in joining you with R1'000---00 to start with. Where to now. How do I contact you? 0784556350

Email problem
    Thanks

SA operators’ practices

Quote Originally Posted by lifemiraclesa View Post
    I just want to get an idea as to what the interest is for those interested in having sports betting as part of growth portfolio. Been doing it myself for 5 years now and starting a monthly subscription to where individuals can do own betting on my recommendations. I treat this as a business with careful selections and don't go head-in with anything.
    I’m hoping this thread is still active. I have been using a specific operator and over the last few months have earned substantial amounts. The main reason for using only the one operator is that I can’t find another that offers the specific lines on the specific sport that I’ve had success with. I am now worried that they will either limit or even cancel my account. Any advice?

Thanks
    I'm interested.
    How do we go about it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345