Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sports Betting as alternative investment

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Bearing in mind the o.p. question -

Given the speed with which an abitrage gap could close, I think the "subscribe to my tips" offer isn't going to work. Sounds like most times you have to jump really fast when the opportunity is found.

Managing funds on behalf of clients does sound a lot more viable, but of course that means you'll probably be more noticeable with bigger bets, which could squeeze the margins...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    Bearing in mind the o.p. question -

Given the speed with which an abitrage gap could close, I think the "subscribe to my tips" offer isn't going to work.
    Perhaps the tips are not tips as in bets to place. Perhaps it's more general tips - advice for setting up a system, what to look for, etc. Those could be useful.

The concept seems solid but probably takes a good amount of time to see any decent return.

Thanks
    Dave - The subscription offer to tips is more non-arbitrage betting which is a different cenario on it's own. Where bankroll percentage bets etc play a big role.

Managing funds I agree is more viable because of more opportunities becoming available and it outperform the percentage betting compared to non-arbitrage bets on a daily basis. Not at all that much noticeable due to the amount of arbs that become available. I still can't even cover all the opportunities yet due to bankroll. As you know sports is a big industry. There is a few tricks to the trade which is very beneficial.

Thanks
    Mark Atkinson - The tips is which teams to place bets on just to clarify. Concept is solid and return is decent. Just depends on what you would see as a "decent" return and reasonable comparing other product in the market place. :-)

Thanks

Arbitrage

Welcome lifemiraclesa, I am looking to subscribe or cooperate with someone with whom we can identify sports arbitrage opportunities using local sports bookies. Lets use watsapp 0848312069

Thanks
    Hi guys, been through some rough times in the arbitrage world, got limited, funds restricted and lot of mess but back for about 5 months now providing a football tipping service at R1,500 for 30 days, if this should interest you please send me a message and I can email you the details and results etc. All running under the name EGOLISA.

Thanks
    We are not holding back here, EG Perms really can make you a fortune. Its unique combination of 4 selections coupled with the draw cover factor, means that you can pick up regular winning perms and accumulators that offer real value, whilst maximising your chances of winning big every time.
    This really is the holy grail. Each selection is painstakingly worked out for its maximum value and risk assessment in simply not losing. As long as the selection does not lose, you have a winning selection, and you put 4 of these together with realistic chances of simply not losing combined with great value and its jackpot time.
    What's more it's not now and then that we hit the big one, it's with great regularity that our team of experts do this. Big wins for small stakes time and time again. Are we dreaming? Simply put, no we are not. This is the best chance you will ever have to make a fortune from your betting endeavours, and without the huge risk that would normally be associated with any venture that can make big money. Trust me, we are talking about big money here, on a regular basis.
    EG Perms has the key to unlock your future wealth and happiness. By covering the draw as well as the win, and with our expert team making the selections, you just simply can-not fail to make huge profits from these perm and accumulator selections. We simply perm any 3 from 4 selections and lump on the accumulator too and the profits keep rolling in.
    Whilst it may be a bold statement, EG Perms can give you the opportunity to get very wealthy indeed.

R7,321.00 profit in July from R125 flat stakes on every 4 selections
    provided. Over R20,000 profit in last 4 months.
    Don't miss out on EG Perms, we will be limiting membership. How much
    do you want to make per month?
    BIG WINS for SMALL STAKES. A win or draw means you are a winner.
    Regular big winning accumulators means the sky's the limit on
    earnings. Make a fortune with EG Perms.

Results:
    Total profits = R20,590.00
    April - R4,315 profit
    May - R2,449 profit
    June - R6,505 profit
    July - R7,321 profit

One of many that we offer.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lifemiraclesa View Post
    Hi guys, been through some rough times in the arbitrage world, got limited, funds restricted and lot of mess but back for about 5 months now providing a football tipping service at R1,500 for 30 days, if this should interest you please send me a message and I can email you the details and results etc. All running under the name EGOLISA.

plz send the details, i am interested.

Thanks
    I have been betting for a while and recently decided to start arbing using different account. I currently work gor a betting company but we service othdr countries. What id like to know is in the uk there are businesses like rebelbets where their program gives you an indication of what bookies offer what in order to get the best profits. At the moment i have to go into every bookies site to find bests odds. Which is time consuming. Anybody have any ideas for me?

Thanks
    Hi Mark. Fancy seeing you on this forum. Lol. Graham Atkins here.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast