Hi there, am one of two partners who hold 50% shares in a SA CC. My business partner moved to JHB, this was not a move planned by the business but out of necessity for the family. The "unofficial" agreement is that we would try to see if our model can be doted by the JHB market for a period of 1 year. My question pertains to salary. In the past we have always paid each other the exact same salary regardless of work/effort/ sales afforded to the company. This has never sat comfortably but now as I am running the local business by myself this salary issue is particularly biting as I am doing, what feels like 80% of the business and I don't want resentment to grow and damage what has the potential to be a successful national operation. Please can someone advise what salary model we should look put in place to ensure fair remuneration. We as directors wear lots of different hats: managers, administrators, marketers, sales people etc. Sincere thanks in advance for your feedback and brainstorming.