Please could you help me out a little - just conducting a quick survey. If you could answer the following questions for me I'd be most appreciative.
1. Do you ever consider the name of a business in a typical buying decision or do you feel like it impacts your mindset?
- Only if it's an absurd name
- Only if prompted (by somebody/something else)
Please also indicate if you are a business owner/marketer or not.
2. What do you consider the characteristics of a good business name to be?
3. Business Owners only: How long did you spend coming up with your primary business/brand name?
Just doing a quick bit of research for an article I'm writing. Looking forward to the responses!