Hi Guys,
I have a slight dilemma here and need some outside perspective.
We have a Pizza joint next to our shop which does deliveries with motorbikes. Now parking is tight outside the shop so the a$$holes driving the bikes used to park between our cars. We repeatedly asked them not to but the owner just smiled sweetly and said they can't park anywhere else.
So the inevitable happened and one of the a$$holes dropped the bike on the car the owner said her insurance would take care of it. Now the broker of the pizza shop has sent me an email to the insurance company which he copied me and it says
"The description we put forward as on system: Insured’s delivery bike fell over whilst parked causing damage to third party’s car. Insured’s vehicle not damaged"
I know this is a lie as the bike dropped when they drove off the pavement and the driver couldn't control it.

My question is do I have a duty to point out that they are not telling the truth. All I want is the car fixed.
My feeling is the insurance company deals with this every day and they will see through this if they are inclined to.
If I tell them it may delay getting the car fixed. Do I have an obligation to point this out?