If you are going to build a successful Home Business,you need 3 intangibles:
First,you must have a strong WHY.
Why must you make a home business work?What's driving you?What is it that you CAN'T have in your life anymore and/or what is it that you absolutely MUST HAVE now?
For me,i couldn't stand working 12+ hours a day anymore and missing the experience of my children growing up.I also absolutely HAD TO HAVE the freedom of being able to control my life and finances.
Secontly,you must BELIEVE that it is possible.
For me,figuring out that it was possible was just a matter of realizing that many other people were ALREADY making great money with a home business online.If they could do it,i could it.Truth is,it's getting easier and easier to succeed in a home business.And the cost to start is very low.
Third,you must make THE LEAP.
Ready,fire,then aim...This is the operating philosophy you MUST adopt to succeed with an Internet home business.It may sound backwards.But the fact is,the internet is a moving target...the only thing constant about it is change.You need to stop analyzing the game and simply jump into it.You can't learn from the outside...You have to be IN THE RING to truly understand it.
The lesson here is that you will never really be READY to start a home based business.You simply have to start one.This is what i call "MAKING THE LEAP"
The good news is that the cost of failure on the internet is very very small.And you can often start a successful home business for less than $20.
A great example of this is a program called Be Motivated Today:http://www.bemotivatedtoday.com/82786
You simply need to get in the GAME...each moment that you stay out there,you're wasting valuable time that you could be learning and skills necessary to become a successful entrepreneur.