I did try to go through the “Help Topic” and apply what I read, but, it all went wrong. Nothing worked!!!
I can’t use this module at all!
I have a client who deals in 3 different FC and MUR as home currency. I don’t even know how and where to go to do the distinction between home currency & FC:
Till now I have only done this:-
For below print screen, I don’t understand which one to choose: I know that I’ll have to repeat the same procedures for all the 3 FC:
How to make my JOURNALS /CASHBOOKS to become like this:
I.E to take account of payments to foreign suppliers / receipts from debtors etc as well how to record sales or purchase to / from a foreign client or supplier as I did try, but I don’t have the followings columns to work with:
1. Foreign supplier / debtor column
2. Exchange rate column
Brief, I want to be able to do this:-
The Multi-Currency add-on module lets you process with multiple currencies. Partner has the following multi-currency capabilities:
• You can create up to 30 currencies.
• You can create foreign currency customers, suppliers, and bank accounts, and you process these accounts in their own currencies.
• You can view and print invoices in your home currency or in the customer's/supplier's currency.
• You can create and update exchange rate tables for each currency at any time.
• You can produce financial statements and other reports in any currency.
• You can levy tax on foreign currency transactions if necessary.
• To compute exchange loss or gain in FC
Thanking you in advance again