I really need your help please!

Right now I have already started the financial year of 2012 (01 Jan 2012 - 31 Dec 2012) in PASTEL; but, I need to insert the opening balance, that is, the TB as at 31 Dec 2011 (only the balance sheet items). Can anyone explain me how to proceed? please note that the following should be taken into consideration:-

1. I have a long list of debtors => [for this issue, can you explain me how to import these list via excel, a template please]
2. Also I have a long list of suppliers => [for this issue, can you explain me how to import these list via excel, a template please]
3. And a long list of inventories => [for this issue, can you explain me how to import these list via excel, a template please]

Furthermore, I understand that i have to create the following codes first, but how to classify them???:-

Account Description
9999/000 Take-on ==> must i leave it unallocated Balance sheet, if not, under which sub heading then???
9999/001 General Ledger ==> must i leave it unallocated Balance sheet, if not, under which sub heading then???
9999/002 Customers ==> I guess it's Accounts Receivables
9999/003 Suppliers ==> I guess it's Accounts Payables
9999/004 Inventory => Inventory

Please help me as i need to finalise the accounts ASAP.

Thanks a lot in advance

Rgds
Bheesham