Good day,

We are a full registered company with the Compensation Commissioner, and was given approval to pay the assesment fee on instalment basis
It was a bit high, and I did not want to have cash flow problems, so applied to pay in instalments which was approved in July 2012

Then, every month I would then get a letter of good standing for a month. That was ok, I understood then wanted to ensure I paid every moth

But, problem started in late December 2012, I went on 27 December to get a renewal letter (after paying ofcourse), but was told thier systems were down and I should come back in the new year
And I was even issued with a letter to confirm that their systems were down. Cool

I went back on 02 December, same thing..systems down and issued another letter. Happy

I went back on 07 December to try my luck, again I was told systems still down, but this time NO letter could be issued to confirm such

That's when my problems started, the company I do work for requires such a letter from vendors (including me) before any work can be undertaken
This is to ensure that workers covered, in case something happens on site or road during work

Now, I do not have a letter of goodstanding (it expired end of Dec 2012) and I have no letter to confirm that it was not issued as the Compensation Commisioner offices is having IT problems
And as such, my client suspended the company due to "non complience" (the letter of goodstanding is a contractual requirement)

I went back to the goverment to inform them of such, but no they says its not their problem and they will NOT issue a letter to confirm they having system problems
And I have to wait until they come back online, when they don't know and they don't mind if I lose my contract

What can I do?