Thread: Fireworks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Diamond Member
    Thanks

Fireworks

I found a solution to the neigbour who just doesnt know when enough is enough, easy for everyone to identify the culprit.

The neighbour just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on, so i go over, ring his door bell and ask him nicley to please stop letting off fireworks because after 5 hours of continuous bang, bang, bang, bang, bang,bang,bang,bang,bang my animals where beside themselves, and i had enough. He tells me to piss off and mind my own bussiness, it is his right, yip i see red, so let the fireworks begin.

So here are some ideas for people wanting to identify these people who just dont know when to stop, you could look into getting yourself some orange smoke grenades, they leave a nice cover of fine orange dust over everything, it doesnt damge anything, it just means the person has to wash down the walls, motor vehicles and anything else which is out in the open. The best part is everyone driving past in the morning can see who the culpit was and the police can identify the property, if someone reports them, i hear it is illegal to use safety flares and smoke grenades but I heard fireworks are also illegal

Oh by the way, happy new year i hope you all had a better evening than i did, all i can say is thank goodness all that is out the way i can try focus of some positive things to do in 2013, not looking for to guy fawkes, same kak, maybe i should have all my animals put down and fit sensors and barb wire around my yard so it looks like amaximum security prison, then i can also enjoy the sestive seasons and blow up R50 notes.

2. Thank given for this post:

Blurock (01-Jan-13), Citizen X (01-Jan-13), Didditmiself (01-Jan-13), tec0 (03-Jan-13)