Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: oorwinningsplan.co.za

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

oorwinningsplan.co.za

Your Income Seems So ...

You pay a one time registration fee of R853.00 and beyond the monthly premium of R319.00 (R500.00) of your SDL remuneration.

Unique of the CSL network marketing concept, is that you do not have to buy products! You have no monthly you must place orders and "sales targets" that you must take to qualify for compensation. You only marketed a membership benefit!

Just it!

No orders, no targets, no sales, no products, no points system, no additional costs, no people who call and pressure on your farm, no people that you should call and pressure on farm, no meetings you must attend, no clicks that you must belong, no bling-bling, no excuses why you did not commission gets, no downline payments that bounce, no refunds on downline cancellations, no admin, no competition, no dog-eat-dog and ensure no catfights ... !

So you get your registration fees almost double back to the first four people under your subscription.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anina View Post
    ........No orders, no targets, no sales, no products, no points system,..........So you get your registration fees almost double back to the first four people under your subscription.
    So it's a pyramid scheme......

3. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (30-Dec-12)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    Good evening Andy,

I'll have to look to you guys for guidance on multi level marketing. A foreign concept to me! I try to follow these threads with great interest though!
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck!

All these fancy MLM schemes are just that: schemes. The product is always secondary and there is no emphasis on the benefits of the product, only on how much money you can make. If making money is the only driving force of a business, it is a recipe for disaster. Yes there are many people who do get rich, but at the expense of many more "little people" who get conned out of their money.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    blurock morning

it is the money that moves the world

the rich people of the world started of this way,

people working 8-5 a day and get payed peanuts for it, thats why i am doing what iam doing

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anina View Post
    blurock morning

it is the money that moves the world

the rich people of the world started of this way,

people working 8-5 a day and get payed peanuts for it, thats why i am doing what iam doing
    Adriaan Niewoudt had a similar scheme in the 80's. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kubus_scheme Everyone knew it was a scheme, but their greed allowed them to take part as the first movers always make a profit. The guys who come in at the end always lose.

I am afraid that once you allow money to overcome your morality, schemes like this happen. There is no concern for the consequences to families who are conned out of their savings or children who have to suffer as a result.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

8. Thanks given for this post:

Darkangelyaya (05-Mar-13)

Email problem
    Thanks
    Blurock

You strike me as a heck of an intelligent guy and I am seriously wary of crossing you. I think you could argue me to embarrassment. Having said that, I can't help myself.

Please go to www.sdl.co.za and check out the offering being made and tell me how this comment of yours can possibly be true. "I am afraid that once you allow money to overcome your morality, schemes like this happen. There is no concern for the consequences to families who are conned out of their savings or children who have to suffer as a result."

How do families get conned out of their savings? How do children suffer? Please read the testimonials. They are not fake.

This business is FSB registered. Department of Trade and Industry approved. Has auditors, bankers, company registration, been in operation since 2001, has a really valuable legitimate product and is helping people make a significant improvement in their lifestyles in some very uncertain times.

"Someone has to lose when the market gets saturated", I hear you say. My immediate thought. 50 million people in SA. 17000 SDL members in 2 years. Saturation does not seem on the cards. Every year millions of matrics enter the adult world, increasing the working population who can benefit from this business.

I really don't see the danger, bud. I see an opportunity to help people. (Cliche, I know.)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Man I can't make sense of the jargon and the grammar.

I are hav no idea what you is talking about from da SDL and dem CSL. Is you from China dat da komputar make such bad translate?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    The owner/author of the website Salmon Vermaak seems to be a prolific wheeler dealer. I found numerous unrelated websites that belong to him that offer all sorts of strange courses and stuff. I wonder what Noseweek will make of this guy?

Thanks
    SORRY ABOUT THAT ADRIANH

ITS SDL SERVICES

KIND REGARDS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.