Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nkandla, sweet Nkandla...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    We are not allowed to call Nkandla a compound and Nscandla may not go down well. How about DisGraceland, a la the Elvis of KZN?
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    And the nScandla, disGraceland, Zumaville or whatever you want to call it (just don't call it a compound) rages on. Lies, finger pointing, denials, more lies, suspicion, blame...

Now apartheid gets the blame.

"The problem is, we can't break the law, even if it's an apartheid law. It's covered by the National Key Point Legislation... that's our dilemma in wanting to be as transparent as we can around the matter." Jeremy Cronin
    So the ANC conveniently took over the laws that protected the NAT cronies to protect their own cronies. The structures were already there. Was nScandla declared a national keypoint before or after the revelation of this scandal?

The anc has been in power for 20 years, has rewritten the Constitution and many "apartheid laws" so how come this suddenly becomes an apartheid law? Every time that the anc gets caught out on corruption or incompetence they blame it on the previous regime. Stop hiding behind apartheid. Become accountable!

3. Thanks given for this post:

KristiKat (21-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Nkandlagate won't go away. I think it will still come back and bite.

The people that live around the cottage, don't have clean and/or running water, and the opposition love that.

5. Thanks given for this post:

KristiKat (21-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Nelson had dirt roads around his home. What roads does Booma have around Nscandla??
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Thanks
    Well the Public Protector did her job now it is up to the various state organs to do nothing.

It seems that unethical, unlawful and maladministration of the rules and supply chains of the various departments are the norm.

That funds were transferred from other departments is the cherry on top for the poorest of the poor.

R246million could have built 6,150 RDP houses which would have put a decent roof over the heads of at least 37,000 of the poorest of the poor people

SIGH!!!
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

8. Thanks given for this post:

KristiKat (21-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    shame I feel sorry for the some poor sucker who is gona take the fall for this fiasco. The only people who wont suffer are the guilty parties.

11. Thanks given for this post:

KristiKat (21-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Just finished reading the report.

You know, I really have to tip my hat to JZ - he really is a wily old jackal. Inserting Minenhle Makhanya into the decision making process was truly a stroke of genius. I'm sure he'll say it was because he was so busy attending to affairs of state, but it has also conveniently provided him with plausible deniability.

And it seems all the documents that might have implicated the President directly with anything have mysteriously disappeared, or there's no proof of delivery.

He really has refined his act and learnt the lessons of the Arms Deal. A real Teflon President if ever I saw one!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    What a scandal! Now the Youth League has the audacity to say that the Public Prosecutor is sensationalist and is playing politics. Their idiotic utterances is an even bigger scandal.

It just shows that NO politician can be trusted. And you still want to vote FOR government? I'd rather vote for the people to govern themselves.

Every community has its own leaders. Elect those leaders who lead and serve the community (and not steal) to represent the community in a national forum. That is true democracy, not people appointed by the party so that they can enrich themselves.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    It is now up to the PEOPLE to act and to demand action. Apathy and finger pointing will get us nowhere. Let every vote count and let the people be heard.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast