Hi,

Please bare with me as I have many questions that I would love help with as I am young and whilst I have experience working for myself, I don't have experience owning a CC, I dont have any idea of what needs to be done legally or what the next step is and I do not have anyone to help me with this.

1. I have a CC registered in my name. It was a shelf company and it was just changed to be registered in my name, however I don't particularly want to use that name as the trading name as it is not relevant to the industry I am in, is it possible to change this, and if so how?

2. Is there a time frame that I have to get the company up and running? Or will it be registered in my name regardless of when I decide to start?

3. I would like to offer 3 different services within my company - all in the same industry but different aspects of it, is this allowed and do I need to register them separately or can they all just fall under the registered name?

4. My last question was regarding VAT, but I read an earlier post that helped me out a lot, so thank you.

Thank you for your time.