Hi all,

I have a problem thats just started about a week ago. When emailing invoices and statements from Pastel partner it all seems to go into the outbox,....... but when I open up outlook I see it in the outbox but a copy does not get sent to the sent items folder. This started happening from the last week. Some items from pastel go through and a copy is in sent items but many of them do not show up. Albeit the recepients of the email say that they received it. I went through the required
settings and all is correct. It seems to be an intermittent problem. Some are saved in sent items and some are not. We currently have our email service setup with Gmail/GoogleApps. So I logged onto the email account directly from the gmail login page and all the emails that did not show up in sent items in outlook are in fact in the sent items on the actual email server. I have tried googling the issue but every possible solution points to settings in outlook that are correct in my outlook. So I am at a dead end. Help please!!!!