Hi

Query 1
I have 4 Main Customer accounts, each holding separate accounts on pastel version 11. Each account hold various stores with different delivery addresses. Now I need to consolidate these accounts into one main account.
My problem
1. Each account has 100 or more different delivery addresses, how can I consolidate without having to add each delivery address manually to save time?

Query 2
2. The customer account is set up as an open item so I can match payment to invoices, setting it as balance brought forward doesn’t allow this. I have several invoices for a month for the account. When they make payment its less rebate & advertising and settlement discount. After matching the payment amount and discount amount to the invoices im left with at least 5 unmatched invoices which off course add up to the rebate & advertising amount.
My problem
The rebate & advertising I make a credit note but this can only be matched to 1 invoice leaving the other 4 invoices unmatched. On my age analysis the unmatched amounts are still being reflected as outstanding as 30days/60days/90days. How do I get a clean accurate age analysis. I did have the account on bal brought forward and then to age analysis was showing the same.