Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Companies looking to score BBBEE Points

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    Actually there is something I'd like you to expand on from your post (particularly bearing in mind this is posted in the business finance forum rather than the BEE forum) -

The reason I chose to post on this forum was to find companies who were interested to "CONTRIBUTE" ("INVEST") towards Enterprise Development and/or Preferential Procurement as thought this forum was more relevant to to what I was looking for. Unfortunately it has turned out to be a discussion around BBBEE to which I believe there is forum dedicated to such discussions, and that is the main reason I chose this forum instead of the BEE and Employment Equity forum

I thank everybody who has contributed to this thread, but I am still looking forward to hear from companies that need to contribute/invest towards Enterprise development and Preferential Procurement to "Gain" the BBBEE score points.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Well, at the rate you are going ... excuse me but I do not think you will be very successful here
    Goodluck

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    After this discussion, I feel that "contribute" does a far better job of representing what is expected.

Ujembe, I do appreciate why you posted - please appreciate that my interest in the real meaning of the term "invest directly" is very much related.

I do a fair amount of contributing to the development of "black" SMME's already. Your original post did get me wondering whether I shouldn't be looking at your channel if there was the possibility of developing an equity portfolio and getting more bang for my buck. Glad we cleared that up.

If you don't understand the cynicism... As you say, probably a discussion that belongs in the BEE forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12