Thread: hijack victim found

Diamond Member
    Thanks

hijack victim found

This country is becoming a joke by the hour, watching the news, a white security is assulted in front of the cameras by a miner, lucky it wasnt a white security assulting a miner otherwise it would have been haedline news.

The IFP calls for calm and peace as butulezi steps out of his X5, you hear gun shots in the backround.

hijack victum is found after days, his vehicle fround 270 km away from where it was hijacked.

headlines in the news paper today, pictures of ANOTHER vehicle pushed off the road by ( BANNED ) blue light brigade. People who witnessed the incident cannot believe the driver survived the attempt by the blue light brigade to murder the driver, by pushing him off the road while the person was making his way to work in the morning.

Headlines in the newspaper, FAT police officers to shape up.

There is more but i am sure you get the idea.

Dont forget if you get hijacked be a good boy or girl and throw your hands in the air and just give them what they want, oh and by the way pray they dont shoot and kill you just for kicks

It a joke a minute...
    Last edited by ians; 12-Oct-12 at 06:56 AM.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Unfortunately you are right
    ---There is no traffic at the extra mile---

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    All i can say is thank goodness the person is home.

I need to find out where i can pay a fee every month like people do for tracker and the likes, so that if i ever need a company to trace or find my wife and daughter after a hijacking, i know that Brad Nathanson and his team will be looking for them. Chances are if you dont have a company like his looking for your family you just might never find them. Police cannot confirm that the hijacked victims phone was last tracked in wyebank and unfortunately didnt have a vehicle available to investigate, nor can they confirm that the victim is at home, safe, yet if you go to this page (http://www.facebook.com/BradNathansonPI) you will see he is safe at home already. Jessica ford's unfortunate incident, every single one of them have either been arrested, or can no longer commit another crime. I am starting to wonder, do i fit a tracking device to my vehicles and pay a company to find my family and vehicle, knowing that these crimminals switch off the tracker as soon as they hijack the vehicle, or do i start a savings account where i can afford to put out a bounty for a fair amount which will make it worthwhile for any person in the PI bussiness to find my vehicle or family member. When these people take your mother, father, brother, sister or child, do you really care how much it would cost to find them? Would you leave it to the fatties of the country to find them? Considering they might be striking

I know i always say we need to do something about the crime, well i know where i am gona start, by putting my money in a fund.

By the way if you google, hijack victim found, you will find that they dont actually know that he has been found already.