Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Economic Rights Alliance???The Big Case?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    I suggest any recoveries should go back to the insurance company.

Can you confirm absolutely that the South African SPV's are insured against debtor default? I know this is the case in the USA, but as stated earlier my understanding is the USA has a significantly different property mortgage regime.
    International law in South Africa is currently mostly important becuase the South African Law Reform Commission does look at International Law and norms when making recommendations but no presiding officer such as a judge or magistrate is obligated to take cognisance of any international law when making a ruling, they will lokk at Legislation, caselaw, common law and Custom law. They will see university textbooks and international law merely as persuasive i.e. makes a good point or argument but doesn't necessarily have to be considered whatsoever. This discretion is exercise judicially. The Constitutional Court will strictly and only look at Constitutional issues. So the question they'll ask and the question that I now ask is what Constitutional issue based on the Constitution of 1996 is now called in question in this particular case? And, is this case still pending? Has it been dismissed? Was an appeal lodged and if so then on what grounds?
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Yes, we can. Our legal advisor has completed this reserach recently. It gets complicated due to the fact that it involves the securities act and other statutotry regulations the govern the JSE and other bond markets. We will be putting a detailed document on this which will be released soon, hopefully this week. Sleepless nights this side - a lot of strain being taken.

Thanks
    Fair and valid points!

Thanks
    Yes! You are correct, but this is a long question to answer. I will try be brief.

The original Constitutional Court case was not NewERA, it was Michael Tellinger. This was dismissed before he even got in the door. This court case is taken by the NPO / NPC which is a s172 Constitutional application to the Hight Court (s172 allows the High Court to hear matters of Constitutionality). If we get a certification, this will almost certainly end up in the Constitutional Court. I just uploaded new audio files today of us discussing the case while we were doing the documents - check out http://downloads.newera.org.za/Ray/Case_Discussion/. This explains our court papers in detail.

Since we filed, we have now all the proof that anyone could want that securitisation is a stuff up made by the banks, and literally a huge chunk of the SA loan proportion has been set-off and the banks cannot lawfully claim. To say this is big, is an understatement. In fact, it is so big that very few people believe it. It is true.

I am about to upload a new post about something new too.. Michael Deurr, shareholder of the SARB is blowing the lid with a documentary he commissioned about fraud at the SARB. WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanash Naick View Post
    International law in South Africa is currently mostly important becuase the South African Law Reform Commission does look at International Law and norms when making recommendations but no presiding officer such as a judge or magistrate is obligated to take cognisance of any international law when making a ruling, they will lokk at Legislation, caselaw, common law and Custom law. They will see university textbooks and international law merely as persuasive i.e. makes a good point or argument but doesn't necessarily have to be considered whatsoever. This discretion is exercise judicially. The Constitutional Court will strictly and only look at Constitutional issues. So the question they'll ask and the question that I now ask is what Constitutional issue based on the Constitution of 1996 is now called in question in this particular case? And, is this case still pending? Has it been dismissed? Was an appeal lodged and if so then on what grounds?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyC View Post
    Yes! You are correct, but this is a long question to answer. I will try be brief.

The original Constitutional Court case was not NewERA, it was Michael Tellinger. This was dismissed before he even got in the door. This court case is taken by the NPO / NPC which is a s172 Constitutional application to the Hight Court (s172 allows the High Court to hear matters of Constitutionality). If we get a certification, this will almost certainly end up in the Constitutional Court. I just uploaded new audio files today of us discussing the case while we were doing the documents - check out http://downloads.newera.org.za/Ray/Case_Discussion/. This explains our court papers in detail.

Since we filed, we have now all the proof that anyone could want that securitisation is a stuff up made by the banks, and literally a huge chunk of the SA loan proportion has been set-off and the banks cannot lawfully claim. To say this is big, is an understatement. In fact, it is so big that very few people believe it. It is true.

I am about to upload a new post about something new too.. Michael Deurr, shareholder of the SARB is blowing the lid with a documentary he commissioned about fraud at the SARB. WOW!
    Hi Scotty,

I would like to thank you very much indeed for being so forthcoming! I acknowledge that not all aspects of litigation can be freely divulged as the other party would then have access to the details of your strategy! Personally I'm for epic David versus Goliath battles, I'm for the small guy, I'm for the grassroots man. I've never been for corporate South Africa, I will never be for corporate South Africa!
    I wish you guys well!
    Vanash
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Platinum Member sterne.law@gmail.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Criminal: Police linked to ‘organised hit’ on bank investigation lawyer
    A legal adviser working on an investigation into SA banks was robbed at gunpoint at the weekend and his files were stolen with what appears to be the help of police, says a report in The Mercury. But unbeknown to the group of at least 12 robbers, their entire escapade was caught on cameras hidden around the property. The footage shows what appears to be three police cars driving up and down the 600m street while the robbery takes place. The report notes Raymondt Dicks was home with his son and friend in Midrand on Saturday night when six armed men stormed into the house. Dicks is the legal adviser to the group NewERA (New Economic Rights Alliance) which has launched a court case against the four major banks and the SA Reserve Bank. He is also representing author Michael Tellinger, who is suing Standard Bank for civil fraud. The footage of the robbery, Dicks said, showed police vans blocking the road while the robbers entered his property. It showed the men carefully going through the house for three hours and 20 minutes. Dicks said his files were meticulously gone through. Only two – relating to the NewERA and Tellinger cases – were missing. Constable Matome Tlamela, of the Midrand police station, reportedly said a case of armed robbery was being investigated.
    Anthony Sterne

www.acumenholdings.co.za
    DISCLAIMER The above is merely a comment in discussion form and an open public arena. It does not constitute a legal opinion or professional advice in any manner or form.

Thanks
    Anthony
    That is scary stuff. But will this be investigated
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sterne.law@gmail.com View Post
    Criminal: Police linked to ‘organised hit’ on bank investigation lawyer
    A legal adviser working on an investigation into SA banks was robbed at gunpoint at the weekend and his files were stolen with what appears to be the help of police, says a report in The Mercury. But unbeknown to the group of at least 12 robbers, their entire escapade was caught on cameras hidden around the property. The footage shows what appears to be three police cars driving up and down the 600m street while the robbery takes place. The report notes Raymondt Dicks was home with his son and friend in Midrand on Saturday night when six armed men stormed into the house. Dicks is the legal adviser to the group NewERA (New Economic Rights Alliance) which has launched a court case against the four major banks and the SA Reserve Bank. He is also representing author Michael Tellinger, who is suing Standard Bank for civil fraud. The footage of the robbery, Dicks said, showed police vans blocking the road while the robbers entered his property. It showed the men carefully going through the house for three hours and 20 minutes. Dicks said his files were meticulously gone through. Only two – relating to the NewERA and Tellinger cases – were missing. Constable Matome Tlamela, of the Midrand police station, reportedly said a case of armed robbery was being investigated.
    Good afternoon Anthony,
    Your post sends chills through my spine! It seems that the good guys are incessantly oppressed, subjugated and silenced!

Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    So is there more to it than meets the eye?
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    So is there more to it than meets the eye?
    It seems that way Blurock.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast