Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: just won R250 000

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariana View Post
    What a lot of crap in that brain, that gmail is unprofessional !!!!!
    I can only share my individual opinion and perception, other member's free to exercise theirs! In my opinion, your comment "What a lot of crap in that brain " is a personal attack which is unwarranted! Remember, many of your potential clients are now studying your interaction with us!!!!!
    This is how I would argue the gmail matter. The greatest fraudsters had website, proper email addresses and were highly regarded in society.Take Bernard Lawrence "Bernie" Madoff for instance, he had several office blocks, never mind and email address with proper domain YET Madoff who was chairman of Madoff Investment Securities was arrested on 11/12/2008. "On March 12, 2009, Madoff pled guilty to 11 federal felonies, including securities fraud, wire fraud, mail fraud, money laundering, making false statements, perjury, theft from an employee benefit plan, and making false filings with the SEC"

Closer to home, Shabir Shaik must have had a proper email address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Congratulations ians! Enjoy!
    now the tricky part is getting the money out of them...i wonder if they pay in 30 days

Email problem
    Thanks
    No wonder the economy is going down, with clever guys like adrianh and Vanash naick there is no hope!
    We tried to set up a meeting and they refused!
    Just show you...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    No wonder the economy is going down, with clever guys like adrianh and Vanash naick there is no hope!
    Just show you...
    Right I am getting sick of this... ??? Anyone else feeling the same way???
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bjsteyn View Post
    No professional company is going to use a gmail account. That is always your first sign that is scam. Secondly if they want you to do something that normally costs money before you will receive the prize is the second tell tail.
    So you saying my company is not a proffessional company, because my company has a gmail account? mmm interesting, this could explain why i cannot keep up with the work load, maybe i should change my company name too, i was told about 15 years ago that my company name sounds too mickey mouse (that persons company went bankrupt about 6 years ago already and he had a "proffessional name"), yet after 22 years i am still operating. Could this be why the fail rate in bussiness is more than * 50% in the first 5 years and only 5 % of comanies are still operating after 10 years? (* last i checked could be more or less at present) People are more concerned about the company names and email address than the actual company function and "cash flow"

a few tips: (for small companies)
    cash flow...My company is like a steam train and the bank is the burner, rands and cents in the burner, the train moves forward, no movement in the bank account the train stops, since i adopted this attitude, and leave site when the burner stops, i have reduced my outstanding debts list.

Big contracts dont always keep the company moving forward, any movement through your bank account keeps the wheels turning, big or small, so long as it keeps moving, in fact from my experience, the bigger the contract, the harder it is to keep the wheels turning and the harder the fall, more overheads, more labour issues, more problems in general.

Keep it real, dont lie to customers, get them to trust you and your bussiness will grow, word of mouth will grow your bussiness faster than any advert you place anywhere, it will also save you a lot of money. The type of customers you get from word of mouth are worth a lot more than the ones trying to find another sucker to catch out, which they find in ads. the word of mouth customers also seem to stick around a lot longer. When it comes to payment, you will find the word of mouth customers are better payers than the ones who found you in an ad because, i beleive the reason for this could have something to with the person who refered you will be embarrassed if you call them, and tell them their mate hasnt paid you for whatever reason, i could be wrong but it seems to be working for me.

Thanks
    I always reply and swear at them!

Thanks
    Just show you...
    “Say my name, say my name.You actin' kinda shady…….Better say my name…”

Take that fluffy!

Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Actually, yes. Can't we change the subject. The bickering is starting to irritate me.

9. Thanks given for this post:

Blurock (20-Oct-12)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Didditmiself View Post
    Actually, yes. Can't we change the subject. The bickering is starting to irritate me.
    You know the saying, if you cant beat them join them

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Didditmiself View Post
    A very good morning to you Diditmiself,
    I appreciate that bickering stifles protracted debate! You 100% exactly right. That said, sometimes a little bickering is not only essential but rather quite vital to get at the truth! You see, in my opinion, the idea here is to get the whole truth and nothing but the truth! I’m generally a very pleasant chap! If one studies this thread carefully I think one would have to conclude that TFSA members who replied actually only have good intentions in mind!! In much the same way as police should use force which is reasonably necessary and proportionate to overcome resistence to arrest, similiarly, I personally use whatever is reasonable necessary and at times proportionate to the individuals who find themselves in this section...very special section indeed! Please grant this poor and wandering scholar some reasonable lattitude to bicker, if bickering will get the desired results???
    Last edited by Citizen X; 20-Oct-12 at 08:49 AM.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.