Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: just won R250 000

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    A noddy badge would be great.

Thanks
    No professional company is going to use a gmail account. That is always your first sign that is scam. Secondly if they want you to do something that normally costs money before you will receive the prize is the second tell tail.

Thanks
    Delete delete delete dont contact them they could empty your bank account, going on for a long time scam scam scam...

Thanks
    It beats me how anyone can believe that they have won whatever without having bought a ticket first

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Well i actually won R3000 yesterday, WITHOUT BUYING A TICKET, being the kind of person i am (dont trust anyone) got a call from my wife to tell me i had won the R3000, yeah right, she told me that someone was trying to get hold of me, i noticed a missed call from a 031566xxx number, so i returned the call, to find it was east coast radio. Then i really got suspicious and thought they were trying to prank me. I went to my van got one of my asssistants to listen to the radio and told him to give me a thumbs up if he heard my voice on the radio. My phone rang at 8.40 when i answered i could hear my wife in the backround, checked with the guy by my van, who didnt give me a thumbs up, so i was going to put down the phone, lucky i didnt because it wasnt a prank, when they turned to me, my voice did go on air so i got a thumbs up, and yes i did win the R3000. My wife had entered me into the competition and hadnt told me, wow, what a nice suprise

Thanks
    Congratulations ians! Enjoy!
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Email problem
    Thanks
    There is only one system in the world which stops fraud and theft from your system - it's called the "WISEMAN CONCEPT" WITH IT'S "TELESCOPIC CALCULATION" ability.

Why:
    1.) Nobody touch your money.
    2.) You yourself are in control at all times of your own money.
    3.) You don't need to enter into doggy Scams to make R 250 000. ( Make it yourself )
    4.) You will never be able to stop these scams ( Take your own financial system ) Everyone is losing money everyday doing things "legal" - Our own system is a scam!!

Email problem
    Thanks
    What a lot of crap in that brain, that gmail is unprofessional !!!!!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Hey Mariana, you still punting your Wise-ASS CON-cept scam I see!

Well done, I hear there is a lot of space for the WISEmen & Woomen... in solitary-CON-finement in Pollsmoor...You can trade cigarettes for soap using a telescoping broomstick.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariana View Post
    There is only one system in the world which stops fraud and theft from your system - it's called the "WISEMAN CONCEPT" WITH IT'S "TELESCOPIC CALCULATION" ability.

Why:
    1.) Nobody touch your money.
    2.) You yourself are in control at all times of your own money.
    3.) You don't need to enter into doggy Scams to make R 250 000. ( Make it yourself )
    4.) You will never be able to stop these scams ( Take your own financial system ) Everyone is losing money everyday doing things "legal" - Our own system is a scam!!
    Hi Mariana,
    Okay here you clarifying what you offer. Clarification is good as it often will create an informed consumer, so now, the consumer has a choice. Nothing wrong with freedom of choice! If someone after this fact chooses to utilize your services, then that's between you and them!
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.