I'm wanting to start teaching on internet marketing related topics and so I'm thinking of offering weekly webinars but seeing as I've never done this before, the first 4-12 will be just R100 each. So my question to you is, would you pay R100 for this?
- 1 hour to 1 and 1/2 hour webinar.
- 30 minutes of QnA afterwards.
- Recording that you can download and replay at your convenience.
I will cover 1 topic each week. Topics I've already decided on include:
- How To Create Your Own Info Products And Sell Them To Your Audience
- 7 Ways To Grow Your List In 30 Days - Because Size Matters!
- Easy Outsourcing - Get Back your Time While Growing your Business
- Membership Sites Made Easy - Recurring Income Done Right
- Open Office InfoProducts - How to Make your Ebooks Gorgeous
- PowerPoint for Business - Easily Create Stunning Slideshows and Webinars
What topics interest you the most? Would you pay R100 for an online 60 - 90 minute webinar on these topics? And, lastly, does Fridays @ 5pm work for you?