Hi all

I am very close to lancing my web store and I would like your opinion on some of the features of the store:

Ordering a product: When a client orders a product from us and go through the hole ordering process they will in essences be placing a order for a quote from us for the products and the cost of shipping the products to them,so they see a product they want to buy adds it to the shopping cart go's through all the steps necessary like a normal shopping cart except for payment and then in essence place an order for a quote(they will know they are placing a order for a quote),the reason we want to do it this way is to make the shipping cheaper instead of just charging a "flat fee" for shipping so we can be more precise on shipping fees so we can charge cheaper for shipping like instead of lets say charging a R100 we can be more precise/cheaper and charge the actual R75 it will cost and the client can save money.But our response/turn around time will be as fast as possible to not keep the client waiting and in the dark.So please give your opinions.

Receiving/waiting for your products: We will be work on an EFT payment system just to get started and then later credit cards....etc.We will process the orders as fast as possible but we will need to wait for payments to clear.....etc so clients will some times have to wait a day,a few days....etc for there product to arrive it depends on a hole lot of factors as some of you know like waiting for payment,shipping takes a day or so depending on were you live,stock availability...etc so that can add up to a few days some times,so what I would like to know is what is your experiences on waiting for products to arrive or how long is a tolerable time for you or your clients to wait for there products to arrive?

So please give your opinions,suggestions...etc

Best regards L_O_O_M