my wife paid off her judgement but i read it must be done in district you live we are in pretoria and the judgement was in kempton and we couldnt get there was that legal from them because they collected it from her salary and i was i court to defend myself the attorneys never pitch they said it is removed from the roll but there is still jugment i contacted the creditor full of storys i went to court to try to get information with no avail and itc is useless what can or must i do