Hi you all,

Guys and girls now i need your exclusive guidance pls: My dad worked for +/- 23 years in the mining industry as a locomotive engineer, and recently a former colleague of his told me we as the beneficiaries of my dad are sitting on a very huge unclaimed gold mine because my dad BUILT a machine in the gold mines outside Klerksdorp (Stilfontein). I asked my elder sisters about it and they concurred that my dad had about 7 pages of plans that he drew (plans) but these valuable docs were destroyed 'obviously'...I in turn started asking his other colleagues who is kicking the coffin one by one and 3 who eversince passed on confirmed this by giving me the location, name and purpose of said machine and that my dad was the only one who operated and did maintainance on it. Since those days 'early 1980' until recently the mines are still using the same machines just technologically more advanced. I went to the patent offices in Pretoria and dug up a couple of inventions of this type of machine but not in my dad's name. His former supervisor then told me that in those days people of colour were not allowed to claim let alone put their names on patents...he also confirmed that the 'boss' wonder who he is, put his name on the patent and the mine kept the documentation. He is willing to testify this story in court...
Fellow members and non members help and please don't tell me i must go to a TRC hearing...thanks