Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: military veterans pension email

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimanne View Post
    Hi, Yes it is a true story. I know someone that went to fill out the forms today. I don't know about the deadline.
    if it is true where do u have to go to fill out the forms i will appreciate some information

Suspended
    Thanks
    fact the dead line has been moved to the 31 july with effect from 3 pm this afternoon...

fact ... what is actually going on and what this is all about..nobody...not even the sandf members who are doing the registration know what it is all about...and how i know this...i took the time to go and stand in the que for an hour and as i got to the gate they decided to close the gate at 3 pm and told everyone home because it has been extended...typical goverment organistion...no consideration for people who had driven for miles to register...taken a half day off work to register knowing how imcompetant goverment departments are...and many other reasons...just to mention a few

there are so many rumours flying around at the moment...but from the horses mouth this afternoon...nobody actually knows what it is all about...

some say....it was an under hand thing that they were trying to payout so called MK soliders...but it some people got to hear about it and it turns out it is unconstitutional what they were attempting to do...

some say...some say the anc goverment(zuma and his team) are worried about the youth league uprising and so they trying to get all the ex sandf members registered so that they can call them up if they are needed in astate of emergency.

some say...that there is a R10 000 payout with a R1200 monthly for all ex sandf and MK soliders

some say...they didnt expect the turnout from the ex sandf memebers (you dangle R10 000 under anyones nose you gona get a reaction) they would be bankrupt before they even started paying out...they were hoping just to slip a few hundred thousand rand to the mk memebers

some say...you have to wonder why they only started advertising this after the original cutt of date which was the 30 june...and are now more conccerned about a riot from all the ex sandf members

well here is my take on the whole thing...i believe this is not all bad...what we as ex sandf member...should be doing is keep the rumour going and start joining the closest commando unit in your area...so that if the shit does hit the fan we are at least not left finger up our backsides without any firearms...this way we are not starting a opposition like the anc did...we are merly joining forces with the goverment to protect our families and properties form land graps etc...like the military veterans did in zim...we would at least be using our resources to protect ourselves...namely the sandf

think carefully about what i am saying...with malama and the youth trying to push zuma out of goverment...they have taken most white people firearms away...they have been putting a lot of pressure on the awb and breaking up their strongholds...if or should i say when the youth league take over from zuma...what do you think is going to be the next step...the farms...the banks...the mines...our houses.

look what has happened in all other coutries in africa...ethnic cleansing...just a thought...think about it

off the top of my head i could name 5 incidents of violent crimes which have happened to people close to me be it work or family...this week...not this year...this week...dont you think it is time we started looking inot ways to make it safer for all south africans...at leas tif you belong to a commando unit in your area...you could setup safety patrols closer to home instead of always going inot the locations and protecting everyone elses families...it is about time we started protecting our own families...and this would be a great.

Thanks
    This was the response my friend got...
    The Chairman of the Council of Military Veterans' Organisation of South Africa thanks you for your email.

Due to the huge volume of registration enquiries it will take awhile to respond as we are all volunteers trying to assist you.

All contact forms will be captured and then sent to the Department of Military Veterans for the next registration phase. You do not have to go and register.

The cut off dates mentioned are only due to the fact that the Reserve Force members will be withdrawn at the end of July. Registration will continue for years to come.

Please note there is no R30,000 payout, this is just a rumour.

Should you be interested in receiving a weekly veteran newsletter please send an email to godfrey@ninefoxtrot.org.

Should you wish to join a military veteran organisation you can send an email to nationalpresident@salegion.org

Thank you.

They want to see where all the old soldiers are.. keeping tabs...

Suspended
    Thanks
    seems the sandf have money to spend...just not for all the suckers who wasted years of their lives in a bush war which had nothing to do with SA considering SWA is now namibia...the wool was pulled over our eyes...here we were in a bush war thousands of km away from home...while the anc were laughing at us...bombing our families right on our door step...it is a pub joke that i spent 20 months in the bush...to protect my family and make sure i am safe at home...or so they drummed into us...yet get blown up in magoos bar by (*edited because i am not sure of the term which should be used) "mcbride" who is now the chief of police.

*what was mcbride? a terrorist or a freedom fighter and is there a difference? either way does it make it right to kill innocent people?

i am unhappy with the way white people are being discriminated against...when it comes to employment and contracts...considering...youngster who are just out of school had nothing to do with appartheid...should they be discrimanted against...would that give them the right to go around killing inocent people...if they called themselves freedom fighters...the other question is why are the people who were behind the whole appartheid regime not being discimanted against...the old NPs..they seem to still be living the life...not short of anything...yet as a normal south african...there are many policies and restrictions...ie bbee etc

listening to the radio last night...while working in the workshop...i was listening to the dj complaining about the white person who was complaining about indians not paying white car guards...one person called in and said he should open his mind and move on...then i ask...why are we stilled reffered to as black white and indian in a democratic south africa...i agree lets move on...i beleive if we could all just see past the colour of of skin...we could all help each other in a positive way.

http://business.iafrica.com/news/808484.html
    Last edited by murdock; 31-Jul-12 at 11:08 AM.

Email problem
    Thanks
    I am a little confused that I wanna find some useful info about pdf, when I typed the search word pdf, I come here, although you talked about here dose not has close relationship with pdf, but they are nice info without any doubt.

Silver Member
    Thanks

Definition of terrorist / freedom fighter

[QUOTE=murdock;72891]shere we were in a bush war thousands of km away from home...

*what was mcbride? a terrorist or a freedom fighter and is there a difference? either way does it make it right to kill innocent people?

So what were all these thousands of "soldiers of the bush" doing there. Who created the war? Who was being killed? those SANDF soldiers were "freedom fighters"?
    I'm confused...

[

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234