Introduction:

"Are You Prepared To Profit From Instant Web Traffic?"

Warning - If you're not serious about creating an online business that "makes your money for you", please stop reading this now!

Welcome to The Player's Guide To Adwords Domination.

Before we start, I want to cut a deal with you. You see, I wrote this eBook out of a desire to teach others how to create serious wealth using PPC advertising. I've poured a lot of effort into this eBook, but only because I know 200% that this works. And what's more, it should work for anyone who uses these strategies for their own business.

And because I've worked so hard to create this, I want it to work for you. If you end up "wasting" your time by reading this once and not applying it…well let's just say we can't have any of that.

The only way we're going to do this is if you promise to apply the money-making strategies that I'm about to share with you. In return, you have my word that I will show you the exact steps that I have taken to bring in instant traffic and build my online empire. I still get kicks out of calling my business an empire.

Simple give and take (or show and tell).

This is a free e-book given to me, you may distribute it freely...

Google Adwords Made Easy

(Please allow up to 30minutes from this post for the file to be uploaded to my server)