I kept the pamphlet the ANC were distributing in the last election.
I’ll place my cards on the table: I have voted for the ANC in all elections. I have since decided to never vote for the ANC again. Whilst I don’t agree with many of the policies of the DA, I'm now forced to vote for them just as a better alternative. I actually agree of 95% of the ANC’s official policies. My only gripe with them is this: There’s no sense of urgency when dealing with corruption, nepotism, maladministration and poor service delivery.
The last page of this pamphlet reads as follows:
“ Build safer and secure communities. We will establish a new modernized, efficient and transformed criminal justice system. We will increase the capacity of police through recruitment, equipping and increasing the capacity of especially the detective services and forensics. We will help form street committees to help community efforts to combat crime.”
It’s noteworthy that Mdluli, though transferred, is still making the rounds with a taint hanging over him. Bheki Cele has not being criminally charged. That character that was impersonating the singer who tried to escape from court was clearly far more fit and agile that his police pursuer. His pursuer was unfit and was even struggling to jump over the court barricades.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anc election pamphlet.jpg 
Views:	1071 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	2528