Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So disappointed and desperate

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    There's no ZAR currency listed
    Sorry!
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Email problem
    Thanks
    I'm so eager to expand my business, and a secure payment method will remove the buyers doubts and increase the sales. That's why I'm looking for service like Paypal. I'm thinking as if I am the buyer, dispute resolution will greatly protect the buyers' rights.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I suppose it depends on what you are selling and at what price. We generally sell products that cost between R600 & R14,000. I think the most important thing is to communicate with the customer and to ensure that the customer gets a fair deal. I've p1$$ed a couple of customers off with bad service but I've always tried to make up for it. The point that I am trying to make is that your customers should never need to resort to such measures.

Email problem
    Thanks
    You enlightened me, thank you

Thanks
    Niki, I would also go with payfast or 2checkout also has options for ZAR

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi Niki. I would suggest contacting http://www.zwashoo.com, we are always looking for new merchants to partner with and because of the unique selling model, you do not have to handle disputes yourself and are not charged to sell your products on our site, you only pay an agreed commission when your item gets bought. What is it you're selling?

Thanks
    Hi Nikki I highly recommend selling on BidorBuy. Once you're on there let me know. I'd like to view what you're selling

Thanks
    PayPal is not a good gateway for South Africans. We can send and receive money but will not be able to use the buy-now buttons in South African Rands. This means that you can’t use Paypal.com on your website that focuses on a South African market. So you will have to use a second merchant gateway to handle ZAR transactions

FNB will be adding 1.5% onto the transaction value. This, coupled with Paypal.com’s 3.4% + R2.10 per transaction, takes us to almost 5% – which means that one of Paypal’s most attractive features "the low transaction fee" "is negated for South Africans".

Currently PayPal does NOT recognise ZAR as a trading currency!

Your paypal.com account will be based in US Dollars

You have 30 days to transfer your money back to South Africa. You can’t keep the money in your Paypal.com account as a wallet … that would be in contravention of the Reserve Bank Regulations and FNB’s Terms of Service. You will be responsible for making sure the money comes back in time.

South Africa is governed by archaic Exchange Regulation that has been abandoned by the rest of the world after the Second World War. (Only 24 countries in the world still use Exchange Controls including China, Zimbabwe and North Korea).

Email problem
    Thanks
    try skrill/ moneybookers account and is cheaper than paypal, you can also try payza and more. alternatively u can withdraw you money at fnb bank and price your products in dollar

Thanks
    Hi Niki,

You also have another way, you can use the wallet of https://www.paygenius.co.za/
    It provide solution for online payment. It can be compare to paypal. You create your wallet, and people can send you money on it.
    I use it also to buy prepaid electricity and it is safe !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.