Thread: Glynnis Breytenbach: Consistency in Labour law

Thanks

Glynnis Breytenbach: Consistency in Labour law

1. I’m not privy to what charges the initiator has against Glennis Breytenbach, if she has breached rules, regulations, policy and procedure or if there are bona fide charges of misconduct against her then she must simply face such charges;
    2. I can without any doubt whatsoever tell you that it’s common cause in Labour law that rules and disciplinary measures should be applied consistently to all employees in that firm/department, company etc;
    3. She has been suspended, Mduli is implicated in a murder case,
    4. Murder inquest: Mdluli is implicated in the murder of his former lover’s husband Oupa Ramogibe
    It’s note worthy that the LRA is not applicable to:
    -the National Defence Force; the National Intelligence Agency; and the South African Secret ServiceSection 7(a)(iii) of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995(as amended) provides as follows:
    Any person who is determining whether a dismissal for misconduct is unfair should consider- if a rule or standard was contravened, whether or not- the rule or standard has been consistently applied by the employer;
    Are her allegations of such a severe nature that she is suspended and yet murder accused Mdluli is back at work??? Go figure!Notwitstanding all of this, if you hold such a prominent post such as crime intelligence boss, it should almost be common sense that you should not be allowed to hold office while such criminal charges are pending as you have tools at your disposal which can be used to interfere with evidence and/or intimidate or influence witnesses
    "Dis lekker in Suid Afrika, cos Toronto is too blady far!"
    Last edited by Citizen X; 02-May-12 at 08:21 PM.
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Let's hope some critical evidence doesn't get destroyed before the truth can come out.

And as much as it seems Mdluli is the popular suspect, I wouldn't ignore a possible Imperial Crown Trading connection being the culprit - if there is a culprit, of course.

Murky stuff happening in the corridors of power just at the moment.

Thanks
    Dave

Your first line reminds me of an expression relating to stable doors and bolting horses.

MANY files and documents have already "disappeared".

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    True, and I'm hoping we're not going to get to the point where people get disappeared too

Thanks
    Now they have uncovered a second 'Slush Fund' WTF?
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Looks like Ms Breytenbach is not taking this "lying down" and the fairness (joke) of her dismissal is about to be tested in the courts.