Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cost of living

Suspended
    Thanks
    R3500 per month for private school fees ??? You are out of touch ! Try R6000 upwards ....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    R3500 per month for private school fees ??? You are out of touch ! Try R6000 upwards ....
    clearly you have no plan to leave me alone. But if you wish to push someone get your own facts right as well. It just so happens that my brother's youngest is not in high-school yet and her fees was for this year R3500 per month.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	school.JPG 
Views:	211 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	6078

The extra few rand is for classes after school... ok
    Last edited by tec0; 29-Nov-15 at 07:30 AM.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Why would a person earning R3000 per month send their kid to a private school that costs R3500 per month. Don't us a private doctor if you can't afford him, go to a provincial clinic or hospital.
    Last edited by adrianh; 29-Nov-15 at 06:17 AM.

Suspended
    Thanks
    No logic ....... No understanding ..................No social skills ....... just plays the victim all the time.....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Why would a person earning R3000 per month send their kid to a private school that costs R3500 per month. Don't us a private doctor if you can't afford him, go to a provincial clinic or hospital.
    As you may know and it is well documented some facilities are not of the best in some areas. Private schools offer education and more to the point safety. Some other institutions lack this as shown on the news. Same is true for health care... Some hospitals don't even have proper facilities and the dead is placed in the hallways "again" this was on the news. No human being wants there children in danger. No human being wants poor health care or use a disgusting facility. These are simple facts.

However a second truth is also outlined that some facilities do get the money to give higher standards of healthcare and schooling but don't do so as seen by many other documented factors again shown on the news. There is no secret information here.

The reality is the living standard can be higher if the monies are spend wisely and some exemptions are made. There is no arguing this fact because proper management and funding can overcome 70% of what is wrong at the moment.

Money and Proper Management can fix Infrastructure
    Money and Proper Management can fix Education
    Money and Proper Management can fix Health care
    Money and Proper Management can fix Agriculture
    Money and Proper Management can fix Housing
    Money and Proper Management can fix Job creation
    Money and Proper Management can fix Crime
    Money and Proper Management can attract investors.

Money and Proper Management cannot change people's minds... That is a choice each must make. What i am trying to point at is R3000 can be enough income if other contributing factors line up. But they don't THUS we see what we see now.

Make no mistake the situation as it is now, is artificial and is caused by corruption. Nothing contribute more to poverty then greed.

It is as it stands.
    peace is a state of mind

Suspended
    Thanks
    So let me ask you a question - what have YOU personally done ? What have you contributed ? What are you doing about it ? If you don't have an answer then don't complain, because a lot of people are doing things to help ! You keep talking about money - so have YOU earned enough to give a fair chunk to any of the above just once or on a continuous basis ? Why are you not in the top earners in the country so that you can do the above ?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    There is no arguing this fact because proper management and funding can overcome 70% of what is wrong at the moment.
    I disagree. No amount of money will cure poor values, morals and work ethic. We have seen it over and over that dissatisfied people destroy what is done for them. They burn clinics, schools and they have done millions worth of damage to universities around the country. Think about it, what will you do if your kid sets his schoolbad on fire because you don't buy him a big nice new calculator. Until people learn to have respect for what they already have, the property of others and that one has to work for what you want nothing will change.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    So let me ask you a question - what have YOU personally done ? What have you contributed ? What are you doing about it ? If you don't have an answer then don't complain, because a lot of people are doing things to help ! You keep talking about money - so have YOU earned enough to give a fair chunk to any of the above just once or on a continuous basis ? Why are you not in the top earners in the country so that you can do the above ?
    What you are asking can only be answered by you. All of them trick questions all of them can be manipulated. I will say this we do a lot and help a lot. Going into detail would be bragging and i for one don't care much for that. But a lot of systems, facilities exist thanks to contributions of many individuals not just one. That said you mist the point of my last post. Read the question read the answer. There was no attack on anyone... Why you continue on the other hand is your own prerogative.

have a good day sir.
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    I disagree. No amount of money will cure poor values, morals and work ethic. We have seen it over and over that dissatisfied people destroy what is done for them. They burn clinics, schools and they have done millions worth of damage to universities around the country. Think about it, what will you do if your kid sets his schoolbad on fire because you don't buy him a big nice new calculator. Until people learn to have respect for what they already have, the property of others and that one has to work for what you want nothing will change.

Money and Proper Management cannot change people's minds... That is a choice each must make.
    Moral and work ethic is a choice.
    peace is a state of mind

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Moral and work ethic is a choice.

...and 99% of South Africans make k@k choices!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast